Friday, March 09, 2007

5 Days till my Due Date....

I think the walking did me good yesterday. Last night I was contracting, non-consistantly, but pretty hard.

This seems to be the routine though... at night I start contracting (each night harder than the previous) but I'm able to go to sleep and when I wake up I'm fine.

I'm to the point where it hurts for me to even turn over to my other side in bed. I'm so ready to be done.

ANYWAYS!

Nate and I cute Seth's hair last night... its the shortest its been, prolly in a year. It'll grow a bit more on top in time for Easter, but I was just tired of paying a barber to keep leaving it too long.

Yesterday at the mall I bought a couple things, LOL! I found Seth's new pair of chino's (who am I kidding... khaki's) at Baby Gap. They were sold out of the 3T online, and thats what I wanted to get him. He is pretty spot in in size, he's really a solid 2T, but I wanted the pants to fit him and take him through next winter too. I have some Gymbucks saved for Gymboree (Gymbucks next week Peeps!!) where I want to get his vest and shirt for Easter too.

I also hit Yankee Candle. I have shamfully had the same Tart Burner since last Fall! (Gina don't look!!!) A stone burner with falling leaves on it, ROFLOL! I was sick to death of looking at it, and finally picked up a new one. Its just a white burner with some raised flowers and vines on it, very pretty and very versatile, LOL!

I also stocked up on a couple tarts, ALL (but one) of them fruit inspired. Juicy Peach, Peach & Berries, Orange, Lavender & Lemon, Fruit Smoothie, Cherry Lemonade.... and Nate's favorite, ButterCreme, it smells like Cake Batter, LOL!

I have resolved not to buy any more dang Tarts till I have used up my entire stock. Are you like me and you pick up a few... when you still have plenty at home? And I'm so OCD sometimes.. I can't buy just one, I always get at least 2 in the scent.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

First off...congrats on your LO toot!! :) That's great, girl!!

Glad to hear you got to do some shopping yesterday. Got ya up and walking around AND getting some fun goodies! Could it get much better? ;)

Have a great weekend!! {{HUGS}}

Anonymous said...

Lavender & Lemon is one of my favs! Yum!! I put an Autumn Leaves in today and then I remembered that I dind't care for that one! So I need to hit up the store for a few spring scents (I'm down to 1 more Autumn Leaves, 2 Misteltoe, and 2 Jack Frost! LOL)
And contracting like that is great- it means that your uterus is getting ready to go! I bet it'll be any day now! :o)

~~~~~ The House of Big Cheese~~~~ said...

Hopefully the bean will come soon!

I am excited about the gymbucks too!

My favorite yankee scent is Clean Linen....yummy

Christine said...

LABOUR DUST ANDREA!!!!!!! :)

Thinking of you :)

busyizzie said...

Yesterday sounds like the kind of day running errands the day before I had my second son. Is today the day???

Kristin said...

You're gonna have to update on weekends too...you're too close to having Bean! :)