Monday, March 26, 2007

A Few More....

We are still in "Survival Mode" over here. My little Lucas is a bit of a Dr. Jeckle & Mr. Hyde. He is such a cozy and cuddly little man during th day. But as soon as the clock hit 9:15 pm... he is a force to be reckoned with. He is M-A-D that its night time, I suppose.

As for the nighttime routine, its not too terrible right now. Nate takes the first shift, he stays up with Lucas till 12:30 0r 1 am. I go to bed promptly at 10:30 (after a feeding). Then Nate feeds him a bottle (while I pump). Then Lucas wakes to eat at about 4:30, and then again at about 7:30.

I really can't wait till this is down to once a night.. and then not at all, LOL!

I've been capturing some really cute shots, but I have also realized that I need a good monitor calibrator, so before I show too many color shots, I'd like to get that done.

BTW~ andreaburnsphotography.com will be LIVE, Coming at you, in the weeks ahead! **So Close**

And without further adieu....








Thanks for looking! :)

20 comments:

Christine said...

Ahhh WOW Andrea!!! Love the pictures!!!!

Yeah I think all babies are different at night than during the day.

Anonymous said...

Andrea, those pictures are adorable.

Angela said...

So beautiful Andrea! I cant wait to see the website. :o) Congrats to you.

Angela

Heather said...

Those are amazingly beautiful...I am speechless!

Sara said...

Your boys are so cute! Great pictures... hopefully you'll be getting more sleep soon!
Take care Andrea :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, wonderful photo's !!

Amy Covey said...

Gorgeous photos! I love the one of Lucas and Seth together. The butterfly one is definitely my favorite though!

PS I just finished reading "Like Dandelion Dust" and really enjoyed it!

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful photos Andrea!

Anonymous said...

I love the one of Seth and Lucas!

Wunder{funkel}zauber said...

Andrea!! I love your photos. They are such sweet ;-) I come everyday and look of news *g*
Have a good night!
lg Moni

Mandy said...

Love the new banner. And I was just thinking, looking through these photos, that you should think about doing this professionally. And then you mention your photo website coming. Cool! You're quite talented.

jordan.krogman said...

That last picture is just so adorable! I love that idea! :)

Jody Knapp said...

OMG these are absolutley amazing! Look at those feet.

Jenna said...

absolutely breathtaking.... Thanks for sharing them.

Anonymous said...

OMG! Andrea, those photos are fabuous!!!!
Love them all! The one of Seth and Lucas is sooooooooooooooo sweet!!
Happy Tuesday!

Melanie said...

Oh my...could they be any more adorable?!?!? I love those pics, girl!

Anonymous said...

WOW, he is wonderful! Love the pics!

Theresa said...

Oh Andrea!!! These are so incredible! Seriously! Love, love, love them! The feet one is my favorite!

I remember my boys having similar issues at night. It turned out to be colic. It was over and gone by 12 weeks. Which right now seems like a long way off to you, I'm sure!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! Don't get me wrong. I think, you meant, "ado", right? "adieu" means goodbye in french :)

Congrats to your new photog site!

Anonymous said...

la derniere photo est splendide !!!
-----
the last picture is splendid!