Thursday, March 08, 2007

Still waiting.....

Hi all, still here, still feeling crappy.

I'm actually waiting for the Heater guy. The past week or so whenever the heater comes on, it SHUDDERS and makes the whole first floor vibrate! And, as an added bonus, this whole morning when its gone off, something burns and the smoke alarm goes off!

I want to try and get out to Target later and walk the mall too. Anything to help my cervix along!

TOOT TOOT! Scrapbook Trends just emailed me for one of my layouts to be published in their Babies 2007 Idea Book! YAY, how exciting!

Thats it. Still waiting.....

6 comments:

Jess said...

Ugh... waiting is SO hard! I hope your heater guy gets there soon and gets it fixed so you can go walk! I'm glad you FIL came through ok too. ***labor dust*** Today would be a good day to have the baby- it's my dh's b-day! ;)

Christine said...

The whole waiting thing gets sooo long!! But lucky you.. it's going to end soon :)

Congrats on the TOOT :) You totally deserve it :)

Theresa said...

Yay, how exciting!!! Sending soft, squishy, opening cervix vibes your way. Let's get that Bean here!

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea... hoping your heater gets fixed soon! I wanted to let you know I made your salmon recipe for dinner last night and it was a big hit! YUM! Thanks for sharing :)

Angela said...

Congrats on the pub!

Sending Labor Vibes your way!

Anonymous said...

Hey Andrea,, just thinking about you and wanted to say hello! Also sending **labor dust** your way!