Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Snowy March....

FIL update~ he came out of surgery at about 3:30. It took longer than thought, b/c when he had the original peretinitis, he had alot of places in his intestines that had lesions. Those lesions ended up healing and fusing to different organs, so it took extra time seperating all of that out, and then making sure his intestines didn't have any leaks.

It looks like he'll be in the hossy till AT LEAST Friday... it all depends on his food intake.

Thank you so much for your prayers and well wishes!

****************

Journaling says; Belly laughs and smooches, there's nothing better, nothing sweeter!

For Credits, SEE HERE.

I am really starting to get tired of the snow. I was really spoiled living in Georgia for 6 years... and Spring and Daffodils came in February. We got pounded again with snow here the last couple days. It just doesn't seem right. I am SO ready for flowers and warmth.

The weather does say it's supposed to warm to about 50* next week, so I am praying that they are right.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your FIL did okay through the surgery!

We didn't get a ton of snow this season in Nova Scotia. I think DH has had to shovel twice, three times at the most. On the weekend it was gorgeous and 10 degrees (celcius) and then today it is freezing..like with the windchill it's at about -28! Crazy! Hopefully spring will come soon.

Love the layout! :)

Kerry said...

What good news about your FIL. I'm glad to hear it.

Beautiful page showcasing beautiful photos.

Sandra Holmes Stanton said...

Beautiful LO, Andrea! We just finally got our first (barely) decent amount of snow today in my part of the world. Yay!

Sending labor vibes your way...

Christine said...

So happy for your FIL! :)

Beautiful layout of you and Seth! :)

Anonymous said...

Andrea, I am so glad to hear your FIL made it out the surgery. I loved the photo of you and Seth but when I saw it in the layout out it is even more breath taking. In years to come that willbe a special one for the both o fyou. One of the last tender moments before Bean.
Talking about Bean how are you feeling? I know you mentioned your beely pains were getting bad. I hope Bean doesn't grow too much more. Hopefully he will seattle down and come home soon.
I know the feeling of the snow up in Montreal is doesn't look like spring is anywhere close. The snow is still up to our hips and theya re calling fo rmore snow this weekend.
I am hoping for a more exited GH today. They are keeping E & N from us not fair.
Happy Thursday!