Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Walkity, Walk-Walk....

(sigh).... I love this....


I had my doctor's appointment yesterday... and lets just say that Nate had all of my good graces to go spend the night at his parents. I am still only a 1 and 20% effaced, and doc didn't think that I'd go into labor the next 24 hours.
So now, I go out and walk. And walk, walk, walk. And maybe get a pedicure. LOL!
There's not much on my plate today... I am working on a layout using the picture above, and I so want it to be perfect. Other than that, its laundry day.
Please continue your prayers for my father in law... he is in surgery as I type. Thank You!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww . . . a precious picture today, Andrea! Glad to hear that your doctor's appointment went well. It won't be long now . . . Enjoy laundry day!

Across the Miles Photography said...

Andrea...that picture is just GORGEOUS!!! I'm praying for your FIL as he goes through surgery today...and then I'm praying that labor vibes head your way as your hubby gets home!

Anonymous said...

Love the pic and your FIL is in my prayers.

jade

Sara said...

Andrea, that is the cutest pic ever! I am glad that you and Nate were able to make a decision on whether he should go to be with his parents or not. Hopefully he'll be home soon though :)
And, I hope that all the walking isn't making you feel too bad. I remember being that pg and walking was NOT fun.
Take care!

Anonymous said...

Such a precious picture of you and Seth! Praying for your FIL with his surgery.

Ange said...

Lovely photo Andrea! :) Hey, I need to get ahold of you... silly reason, really... but can you email me at ange (dot) barton (at) gmail (dot) com? Thanks girl! :)

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pic! I keep checkin in to see when he is going to pop out ;-) Prayers for you FIL

Jess said...

What a precious pic!!! I just came here to check up on you today- only a few days till your due date! Have fun with the walking... hopefully it will help move things along. Is your FIL ok? I said a prayer for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery for him. (((HUGS)))