Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Just Fine....

The Ped's office just called an hour ago...

Lucas' culture came back normal, and just fine! YAY! He is looking GREAT. The antibiotics that he's been taking has really cleared up his skin, and he's just a doll!

My mom-in-law is here today... she is doing me the biggest favor and is cleaning my house for me while I cruise the net... er..... "rest." LOL! I'm trying to get photos of Lucas, but he isn't behaving, LOL! Doesn't he know what he's in for?!?! ;)

I just have to publically say that I LOVE MY DIGI CHICK girls. They really are the best. So kind, and so very generous, I'm telling you, these ladies really rock my world.

As for the Who Watched Seth question... we did end up finding a lady at church to call if we needed her. And then my mom was here right away.

10 comments:

Chelle Belle said...

Andrea we are soooo glad for you and your little sweetie that he is ok :> Such happy news.

micmau - TDC

JennStar said...

Whew-hoo for MIL cleaning!!! And resting on the net is the perfect way to relax, if you ask me! LOL!!
I am so glad that everything is alright with Bean!! That's such awesome news to hear!!!

Sara said...

Good news about Lucas... and thanks for the Seth info, I know you were worried about it before...

Yay for Digi Chick girls and a mom-in-law who'll do the dirty work for ya :)

Angela @ Honey, I Shrunk the Mom said...

So happy to hear the culture is good, and that baby Lucas is doing better.
Like Dandelion Dust - great book! Have you read many of Karen Kingsbury's books? She is one of my favorite authors and I try to read everything she releases. I'm reading one of the newest books now; Ever After-a sequel to Even Now.

Tamra said...

I'm glad the culture came back okay. Lucas sure is adorable. What a cutie - like his big brother :)

Jan said...

gorgeous & sweet pics - and great story! glad to hear you're gradually settling in...take it easy, and take advantage of all of the help that is offered!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that everything is okay. He's such a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE is not enough about Lucas he is so perfect! Congrats Andrea! You have a beautiful family! How about a baby girl in the future?? Is it too soon to ask lol. I just had my 2nd girl in Oct and people are already asking about a boy I tell them let me get over this one first LOL! Have a good day!

Theresa said...

Oh thank goodness! I'm so glad to hear that. And he really is an absolute doll! I just want to cuddle him. Sigh, I miss having a baby around. But, hey, my sister is due any time now, so I'll have my chance!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Andrea, that is the best news!! So happy that all is good with your sweet baby boy! He is so beautiful!!! Looking forward to more photos of those beautiful boys of yours!!