Thursday, December 07, 2006

Big Trucks and Merry Gentlemen....

We took Seth to see Santa the other night. It couldn't have gone any better! He marched right up to Santa, and sat right on his lap. Santa asked him "How are you doing?" Seth beamed this huge grin at him, pumped his hand into the air and yelled "BIG TRUCK!!!"

I literally bent over with laughter. It was sooo funny. Now to be honest, Seth was most likely telling Santa that he'd seen the Big Truck, but it sounded like he was asking for it. It was so cute. Sadly we didn't get any pictures, because they were asking $11 for a polaroid. Riiiight..... And they wouldnt let you take your own.

And without further adieu~ Here is our 2006 Christmas Card~


Inspired by Jenn's card HERE. Holly McCaig's Good Tidings kit. The bow is Anita Stergiou, but I modified it and recolored it. Font is Albemarle Swash.

I Love how it turned out, and can't wait to send it out. I'll be busy addressing envelopes this weekend, and will put them in the mail sometime next week... I think.

NEW! Now at The Digi Chick.... Ye Merry Gentlemen!



Ye Merry Gentlemen is the perfect digital kit for the gaming men in your life. There are even Cigar Labels for those special afficianados! This kit is perfectly masculine with dark and rich tones, inspired by mahagony wood.

Included in Ye Merry Gentlemen are 8 worn and textured papers, 3 cigar labels, 3 ric racs, 3 playing card pieces, 2 poker chips, 2 chess pieces, 2 silver brads, and 2 dice. Also included is a full wooden alpha, numeral, and symbol set.

You can find it HERE at the Digi Chick.

*** Hurry! 20% off today only, till Midnight CST!
****************

I am so excited! I am going to the salon today. I am getting my hair cut. And I mean CUT! 4 inches? 6 inches? We'll see when we get there. I am soooo ready for it to not be so long!

8 comments:

Sara said...

Andrea, I just wanted to say, I like the card, and your new LO is very nice! Sorry no pictures with Santa, but I agree that $11 is a little bit ridiculous. I wanted to mention though, about your haircut... if you're going to be cutting off A LOT anyway, you may want to consider getting at least 7" cut and donating it to Locks of Love (www.locksoflove.org). You would have to go to a salon that did it though... just wanted to throw that out there :)

Sara said...

Oops, I guess it's a minimum of 10" now and anyone can do it, just have to follow the guidelines...

Anonymous said...

Love the card!!! $11 for a picture is highway robbery. You could always have Nate dress up as Santa and take some pictures! I'm sure he would be up for that! :) Take care!

Anonymous said...

I love your card! Where could I find the Good Tidings kit you used?

I can't believe how much they charge for a bad quality Santa photo. Ridiculous!

Anonymous said...

Your card is ADORABLE!! You did a great job!

Tori said...

No.....dont cut it..It is beautiful!!! Plus, they say you are more opt to cut your hair when you are pregnant...well, you gotta do what you gotta do..I bet it will look great either way..That Santa taking stuff..we are in the right business..just need a white haired man that looks like Ol Saint Nick..we would make a killin'..ha! Post picks of your hair..I wanna seeee...:)

Anonymous said...

The card turned out SO cute! LOVE IT!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea, I can't wait to see pics of your haircut. I'm sure you would look gorgeous with any length of hair though. Love the Christmas card and the new kit. Those tags are so cool!!