Tuesday, December 05, 2006

24 Weeks....

Going to the tree farm yesterday was excellent! How much fun was that?!?! I will have lots of pictures to share tomorrow. I wanted to share the finished house afterwards... and well, we only got 80% done yesterday, LOL! I'll finish the final touches today, and share everything tomorrow. Our tree is gorgeous, if I say so myself.
Well, it's been 4 weeks since my last belly shot. So here you go.... I am 24 weeks here. This was taken on Saturday.
And the progression....


16, 20, and 24 weeks.


After The Nativity Movie the other night, we stopped at the local Christmas display- slash- Christmas store, and what did I find?????? A Brown puppy just like Seth's Blue puppy! Awesome! I picked one up for Bean! Now both my boys will have the same puppy, but in different colors! These are the Gund Spunky line.

Here's Seth's.....


Here's Bean's.....



Hopefully he'll love him just as much as Seth loves Blue Dog. I was joking with Nate that we deffinitely HAVE to have a girl next. (Yes, we do want 3 :) You see... they only have a pink dog left in the Spunky line, LOL! Its a sign, I tell ya!

I think we might take Seth to see that Christmas display tonight. This store decorates, like you wouldn't believe. They start in Septemeber, and have this HUGE inside walk through display of what seems to be a hundred themes and a million trees, and a bazillion ornaments and lights. It really is something, and we know that Seth will enjoy it. The only pitfall is that they put the entrance right in the back of the toy section of the store. Stinkers...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrea, you're looking good! I'm so jealous right now. And, those puppies are so cute!

Being Mrs Miles said...

You look SO BEAUTIFUL, you simply glow! :)

Theresa said...

Look at that adorable belly! I love that you are doing these belly shots. I started with the twins, but by 24 weeks, I was hospitalized with pre-term labor. I think we took maybe one more in the hospital before we just gave it up.

Love the puppies! They are so cute! I'm sure Bean will love it.

Joy said...

ohhhhh how cute are you! I never looked like that when I was pregnant.. lol..


Joy

Kimberly said...

So cute that you found the puppy!!

And how perfect that they have a pink one. ;0)

My daughter has had a bear she loves since she was one.
My son, Lucas( my Sept 04 baby), hasn't attached to any one thing.