Wednesday, December 20, 2006

5 More Sleeps....

Had my 28 week appoinment yesterday (a week early, because of Christmas.)

I've gained 4 lbs, for a total of 25 lbs so far. YIKES!

HeartBeat was 166bpm, and my fundal height was right on the money.

My bloodwork was just fine, "Great!" was the term my OB used. So I guess its just "normal pregnancy tiredness." LOL!

She gave me a prescription for my heartburn that is getting worse, and I mentioned that I am having a touch of restless leg syndrome. (It only happens when Nate rubs my back at night... its strange, like he's stimulating nerves in my legs. I can't just can't keep them still!)

Other than that, I am great! I go for my glucose test and Rhogam shot next friday, see her again in 3 weeks, AND I get a 3D U/S the first week of Jan! YAY!

(For those of you "lucky ones" who don't have to have the Rhogam shot... its b/c I am O negative bloodtype, and Nate is O positive. So if the baby has his blood type, my body could try to reject him. This shot prevents the rejection. If the baby does have Nate's blood type both baby and I get another shot after he's born. I did get the shot with Seth, but he ended up O neg like me, so we didn't need the second series after his birth.)

Yesterday I also got ALL of my presents wrapped! Woohoo! I am done. I just have to do some baking on Friday, but other than that, I'm good to go!

I am in the middle of making some more ornaments. This time I am having all kinds of trouble. I am not originally a crafter. Yes, I know my way around a dark room.... I can even cross stitch! But, I wasn't one to craft away, so to speak.

There is this family in my church who lost their house and all of their posessions in a fire last May. This includes all of their sentimental Christmas Ornaments. So I got a hold of one of the daughters and she lent me a picture of the 3 kids way back when they were tiny, and a current one of them now. So I'm trying to create 2 photo ornaments for the tree, and I am cross-stitcing one with their family name, over some holly.

Their last ornament is drying right now, and I'll finish their name one later this afternoon. Pictures tomorrow, I promise!

I do have one picture I can share today... ROFLOL!



Seth, complete with nap hair, crusty nose, and a just-woken-up expression. This makes me giggle!

3 comments:

Emilie said...

Aww what a cute pic!!
I didn't know about the Rhogam shot. Thanks for the information!
Have a nice day!
Emilie

Theresa said...

Nap hair is THE best!! Love that photo! What a sweet thing to do with the ornaments.

I had restless leg syndrome horribly with both pregnancies. I thought it was worse than morning sickness. At least I knew that would end.

Amy Covey said...

That picture totally makes me smile!