Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Three More....

Here are 3 from Sunday night... We had a big Superbowl party here, and that was so much fun! We had some married couples over from church, and some singles, there were 20(?) of us? It was a good time. My sister and BIL also came over and it was fun to see them all intermingle.

So of course I did a little Portfolio Building and practiced with my Alien Bee...




I'm getting close to overhauling my website! TFL!
By the way... (I can't believe I've never mentioned this!)
****************
If you are within an hour of Rockville MD, Easton MD, or Washington DC, I am accepting new clients and am offering photographic sessions. On location or in my studio.
Please email me at andreaburnsct at hotmail dot com
(Then I'll email you back the right email, HA!)

5 comments:

Diane Rooney said...

Fabulous photos! Really great shots. Thanks for visiting my blog today ;)

Helena said...

Wow! It looks like the light is working great. Very cool.

absolutartist1 said...

Great photos! Have a good one!

Kelly said...

Love your photos! You do such a great job. I'm really tempted to email you to see about a session - but we are about 1/2 hour south of DC. We'll see though :)

Lesli said...

Absolutely beautiful photos - I wish I did live closer - I would love lessons!