Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Just a Wednesday....

Hello everyone!

I had a pretty good day yesterday! I went to my friend Jessica's house for a playdate.

An ice storm started right around 4 pm, when I was headed out anyways to put Seth down for a nap. I handed Lucas to Jessica so I could take some stuff out to the car, and SWOOP! My feet went out underneath me, and I flew out over her steps, and landed straight on my bottom 3 steps down. I have a honker of a huge bruise now on my left cheek, and it hurts!

LOL~ Jess imediately ran to the door... "You didn't break anything, did you?" Nooo.... just my pride, haha!

I'm just so thankful I didn't have Lucas with me!

Then!!! Last night Nate and I saw a commercial that Broadway's The Lion King is coming to DC over my birthday (in Aug) so we got tickets for on my birthday!!! I am so excited, I've been wanting to see this show! It's at the Kennedy Center.

The ice storm here got pretty bad.... there was a 19 car pile up 3 miles from our house AND a bus with kids got stuck on an icy ramp... and they were all there for HOURS! Can you imagine?!?!?

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wow... thank goodness you weren't hurt too badly. I have ablog post where I slipped and fell on the ice, sprained my ankle and ripped my knees open, and boy oh boy was my pride battered as well.