Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Good Times....

Nothing like catching up.....


Pictured above are: my sister Alicia, myself, and sisters Jessica & Julie. We've been friends since childhood... almost 19 years! (missing is my other sister) We've seen and been through everything. Our homes were interchangeable, our families interchangeable.
Jessica shares my love of Photography, and she helped me start the Photography Club in High School... LOL!
Two too many years had passed since we had all had a chance to get together and catch up. Jessica was deployed overseas (did I mention she's an expert with grenades... seriously!) and of course with me living 6 hours away. But Saturday night we made it a point to meet up at this Italian place and we just laughed and reminisced and then lauged some more.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I love it when I get the chance to do things like that. I bet ya'll had a good time!

Anonymous said...

catching up with old friends is always fun...glad to see you guys are still good friends! i will need to make a trip up sometime to see you and Alicia...hope you have a good week!

Heather said...

I just had a similar not-so-often get together of my girlfriends of 23 years. That is great you were able to meet up despite your geographical distances!