Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hallelujah!

I can't believe that I forgot to share this tidbit of news with ya'll yesterday!

I wore honest-to-goodness HEELS to church on Sunday! WOOHOO! First time in four long months. I was getting really tired of tennis shoes and flats, LOL! Now my wardrobe has opened back to up to lots of potential! And, if anything, I do think it will help mt feet some. My toes are still really stiff on that foot and they don't move (or have the same range of movement) as my left foot's toes. I think by being up on heels, its helping to stretch the toes and will get them more limber. That's my theory anyways, LOL!

Adoration


Journaling reads: Adoration is what we feel for each other. I adore you, you adore me. I love the way your face lights up when you see me. We just can't get enough of one another.

Like I mentioned yesterday Nate and I were out at the mall on Saturday (Rainforest Cafe.) Well, I came across the cutest dress at Delia*s! Perfect for Easter or a casual Summer day! I got the light grey cardigan to go with it. LOVE these colors, I honestly don't think these pictures do it justice.



Dress :::::: Cardigan

Well, have to dash! Today is our Olan Mills family portrait for our church's new directory, so I must go get the kiddos ready. OK, I admit... me ready. HA!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous layout!

20Birds said...

that dress is adorable...and andrea i dont think i am capable of walking in heels any more it has been so long

DawnMarch said...

Great dress and I LOVE that adorable layout!

Robin L said...

Love that dress! That lo is so cute.

Laura said...

I had to laugh at your opening entry ... wore heals to church--could be a good theme for one of your many AWESOME layouts.

Angela said...

Awww...such a sweet layout! LOVE your new dress! We will likely have nice Easter snowmobilesuits, lol...(MN in March you know...)

AfriDigiDiva said...

I relly love the layouts. That dress is really cool although I'll take a good pair of tennis shoes over heels any day. I applaud you.

Angela @ Honey, I Shrunk the Mom said...

Yay on the heels!!!