Monday, February 25, 2008

Fun Weekend....

I hope everyone is waking up to a nice Monday....

I have some fun photog related news.... One of my photog forums (ILP) accepted my application to join their private business side of the board. Its kind of a tough application, but I made it through! I'm hoping to be "Full Access" by the end of the summer (a much harder and more thorough aplication... deffinitely a "Pro Status")"

Here's my application portfolio~



I'm in the process of reworking my website.

Today is New Cell Phone For Andrea Day! My 2 years is up on Verizon, so I get the extra $50 rebate to pick out a new phone. I'm going with the Venus slider phone with a touch screen!

Saturday we celebrated by taking the boys to Rainforest Cafe. It was so much fun! The food was pretty "eh" but it was great to see the boys react to everything.

I had a session last Thursday with a lady from my church. Her girls have such great eyelashes!!

Here are 4 for ya'll.....

The baby was NOT having anything to do with being seperated from her mom.






Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

((Miriam... wow, good question! I forgot about that! LOL~ send me an email to andreaburnsct at hotmail dot come and I'll email it to you!))

14 comments:

Charlize_C said...

OMG ... this photo are just perfect! you are so talented!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your application being accepted! You deserve it...you are an amazing photographer!

Amanda H said...

Congrats girl! I know how hard you worked on the application!

AfriDigiDiva said...

Fantastic photos!

DawnMarch said...

Lovely photos. I'm a pro at ILP, but I think I snuck through before it got as hard as it's gotten recently!!!! Congrats on your "promotion"!

Mary said...

Congrats on being accepted and the photos are superb, great lighting. i wish i could do some like these big sighhh some day :)

Ava in Wonderland said...

Congrats on the application! Those photo's are just fabulous!!

Lisa Joy said...

Those photos are just amazing.

Heather Stokes said...

CONGRATULATIONS...How exciting.
That last photo has to be my fave. They are all so nice.

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Congratulations on the application, you deserve it!

Laura said...

Beautiful Photos! You are very talented.

Anonymous said...

They have the prettiest eyes I have ever seen!!! Congrats on your application being accepted!! Hope you have a great week!

Anonymous said...

congrats andrea- love your application portfolio - and the above photos are awesome - especially that tutu shot! love it!
-justine

Candi said...

I just have to say I recently found your blog through a friend from Digi Chick. You are such an AMAZING photographer!!! Congrats on being accepted too at ILP. That's awesome.

I hope you don't mind, I linked your blog on mine!!