Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday.... again

Why are Mondays always so crabby? LOL! I think Sundays with church and disrupted nap schedules and having all day Daddy gets the kids upset on Mondays when its back to routine and no daddy..... (sigh)

I shot another wedding on Saturday. It was on the other side of the spectrum, compared to my cousin's wedding in January. Michael had a large church wedding..... and this was a small wedding at the bottom of a frozen waterfall. LOL!!!

All of the bridesmaids and bride wore long-johns under their dresses, and outdoor boots for shoes! And it was very icy descent down a path or ramp to get to the place that they exchanged vows. The bridal party all wore nice coats. They had Hot cider and pocket warmers for everyone. (with my foot I was just praying I wouldn't fall, LOL!)

It was beautiful, very laid back and intimate. I got some great shots!

Speaking of weddings, I have gotten some more inqueries, one for May and another for August. I'll be meeting with these bridal couples later this week, so hopefully I can land those jobs too.


****************

How aweful am I, that I haven't relly scrapped anything in 2008 yet? I need to get rolling.... Lucas' birthday is next month, and I want to put an album out for him at the party. I've also found out the Scrapbook Pictures is having a square print sale, so all the more incentive for me to get scrapping, LOL! Be on the lookout!

6 comments:

Scrappy Cats Designs said...

sounds like an awesome wedding!! I know what you mean about not scrapping yet in 2008 - same for me.

Anonymous said...

get scrapping, lady!!!! sounds like a great wedding.

The Artist Formaly Known as Kelly said...

Sounds like it was a beautiful wedding - not counting the cold of course.

Amanda said...

Sounds like a great setting for a wedding even in the cold. Sounds like you've got some prospects coming up too. That's great!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Andrea! I don't envy you freezing to death, but the wedding sounds pretty cool!

Robin L said...

sounds like a great wedding and something different. Better get scrappin before the year gets away from you. Good luck on other photo shoots.