Thursday, February 28, 2008

Scraps Galore....

Just trying to get caught up! ;)



About time I made this LO.... lil' guy is already 11 mos old, LOL! On real portraits I would have fixed any blemishes.... but not here. I purposely left Lucas the way he came into this world. Credits HERE.



This was a gift Quick page from my dear friend Darla when Lucas was born.... so honestly, I have no idea what the credits are. Except for the bead, I know those are Kim Giarrusso's, and of course my Black and White photo action, LOL!


Just a picture to freeze that moment in time... ahhhh.... Credits HERE.


**As seen in Digital Artist Magazine, 9.07**

A simple yet effective LO, LOL! Credits HERE.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Awww... love the cute baby layouts. So sweet. That black and white one in the middle is just gorgeous.