Thursday, July 19, 2007

**Weird with a Beard**

Isn't my title funny? My dear friend Kimberly used that term in a post to us, and it struck me as so darn funny. It still has me giggling!

Anyways!

I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off today. I've been working hard on some new things, sadly all of them non-scrapbook related, LOL! We have dinner guests coming over tonight. Its my girlfriend Kiersten... I'm in her wedding party come this December. Actually, newsflash~ I've been upgraded to Matron of Honor, LOL! Anyhoo, her fiance is the son of a restaurateur.... so I've got to get my cooking game on, LOL! Can't just serve any old thing. I'm going with my tasty standby, Sweet and Sour Chicken Hawaiian. I'm already drooling on myself. They are in charge of desert, so tonight is a feast of calories!

*****************

I have just released the contents of my July Grab Bag!



Bring a sense of realism and depth to your layouts by embellishing your page with my new Felty Shapes. Layer them, or mix and match for an extra kick!












Normally $2 a pack, they are 20% OFF today.... you know you can't beat $1.60!!!

Enjoy!!

Also, I'm not sure if my BLISS Kit got lost in all the Digi Chick action, or what... but I did want to point out some GREAT layouts I've spotted using it!





Have you recently purchased my Color Pop & Black and White Photo Action?

If so... I really want to see your Befores and your Afters!!! Come on.... show me how you made your photos your own! You know you wanna!! Come and share the Before and Afters in THIS THREAD at TDC.

BTW~ this REALLY IS the process I use on my own photos!

Be back tomorrow for a Photo Tip Friday!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Good luck with dinner, You have got me drooling now :)

Super cute elements and awesome lo's!!

Anonymous said...

Cute cute stuff!!!!

Dinner sounds wonderful!

I was just MOW in my sister's wedding, posted some pics today.

Kara said...

I love the Bliss colors-thanks for sharing them again because I had missed it!:-) Have fun at your dinner:-)

Anonymous said...

Okay, I love the feltys, especially the hearts. I am making my way to digichick.com right now. :o)

The dinner sounds yummy! Have you shared that recipie before?

Angela
misscountrycharm@aol.com

http://journals.aol.com/misscountrycharm/LiLCountryCharm/

Anonymous said...

Just an FYI-there's no such word as "anyways". It's "anyway". Not sure why that drives me (& lots of other people) nuts, but it does.