Friday, July 13, 2007

Photo Tip Friday~ My Photo Conversion

Now... some of you have been asking about my photo processing. Well, I've finally decided to share my secret. In the form of an action of course, LOL! Consider this my Photo Tip Friday for this week... I really do use THIS particular process on all of my photos. It is easy to use and very customizable.




This Action is intended for Photoshop 7, CS, and CS2. It may not work with any other programs. With just a click of a button, you have a very simple and easy to follow action. This color pop and black and white action will take your photos to the next level of WOW! This item if for personal use only. (If you are a photographer who sells photos, or Scrap-For-Hire, there is a Commercial Use Action as well!)




This really is what I use on my very own photos. Here are some Before and Afters....

Angelina's




Kimberly's

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I LOVE these actions but I am guessing they don't work in PSE4. Do you have any suggestion for people with this program or do you plan on making your actions for PSE anytime? Thank you so much for your wonderful photo tips!! They are so helpful!!

Rachel said...

way of giving us PSEers a hint as to how to achieve this look on our photos? :)