Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"H" Girls....

I had the best time shooting these girls! I've known them for almost five years now, you might recognize the one girl from my LIFE conference pictures. Anyways, these pics are a surprise for their dad.

This is the original picture.... taken 10 years ago or so by another photographer. They have this huge 13x20 (or whatever the size is, LOL!) hanging in their house.


Their mother wanted to recreate the scene and capture the girls as they are today. So here is what I came up with.... complete with smaller picture in the photo.


But of course I couldn't stop there, LOL! My family gallery on my website is lacking, so I took the girls and did a few pics my own way.....






This one below is my favorite!


And of course this is the pic (below) I took moments after Seth finally wandered out of the scene.


The oldest is off to college... she's in the Gifted Pre-Med track program and already has her Winter semester abroad in London!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos ! I love the one where they stand in front of the wooden 'fence' , not the last one but the one before that.

Anonymous said...

wow!! Fantastic shots!! Love how you recreated the original pic.

jessicalger (ScrappinBikerChick) said...

LOVE how you recreated the old photo...while keeping in mind the age difference of the girls now. they are beautiful and I think you did an amazing job capturing each of them!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Photos!! esp the way you recreated the first one!

Alissa said...

Gorgeous photos, I love the jumping one and the one of them walking. Beautiful!

20Birds said...

i have a photo of my girls walking away, and it is one of my favorites.. i like the one you did also... walking into their future

Mikkel Paige said...

You're such a great photographer. I wish you lived in Orlando!

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Love how you recreated their older photo :) My fave is them walking down the road!!

Kim said...

Fantastic work Andrea... you sure have an eye

Joy said...

WOW.. you are amazing.. .I love coming here to see your work. I cant pick a favorite.. they are awesome.. how in the world do you get them to jump at the same time.

Heather said...

Are they the same pets too?!?!?! CRAZY COOL! You just gave me a great idea for my own kids!!!!!

Amy Eileen said...

I love your photos! They have such spirit.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos Andrea! I totally LOVE the one of them walking side-by-side.