Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Two Toots!!

So guess who just recently started rolling? That's right, my Lil' Koala Bear. Did you know that we call Lucas that? Since he was born. He just likes to "climb up and hold on." LOL! Anyways, just very recently he started rolling from front to back. And THEN almost immediately he was rolling from back to front too! I can't leave Lucas alone on the couch anymore (sigh). We've also started feeding him rice cereal. The first night he ate it like candy. The last four nights he's struggled and fought it a bit. I haven't noticed him sleeping any longer... yet. Still up at 6 am for a feeding, but thankfully he's back to sleep right away.

We took Seth to see Ratatouille last Friday. It was his first time at the theater, and he LOVED the big screen. But most important to him was the "popcorns" he got to eat. He talked about that the whole weekend. He sat very well for the first hour or so, and then he got antsy. Nate walked him around a bit near the bottom of the screen, and we were all happy.

They are remodeling our WalMart here.... and its kind of a pain, and kind of humorous. You'll never know what item you'll see where. Yesterday they had one small isle of sewing items in the middle of the vitamins and medicines. They also moved the bedding to the middle of the men's department.

We tried a wonderful new recipe last night....mmmmm.... Pork Tenderloin with Peach Glaze, complete with grilled peach halves. It was very tasty!

I've really been rolling the idea around of creating a cookbook, complete with my photos of the food, and I think this made the cut, LOL!

Yesterday I had a paid shoot... kind of. I was hired to shoot 35mm slide film of oil impressionist paintings. LOL! It was kind of fun! I was also hired to shoot a boy in our church's Senior Pictures. So slowly but surely, stuff is coming in.

Oh! Almost forgot! I have TWO TOOTS!!

One: I have a full page layout in the Scrapbook Trends Babies Idea book. Page 10 is all mine!

Two: Somerset Magazine (formerly Legacy) requested a page of Lucas that I just love! I'm thrilled!

10 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow! Good things are definitely happening to you! :) Isn't it crazy how quickly babies grow...and each milestone is so exciting! Congrats on the toots, you seem like the published pro. I need some tips. :) Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Awesome toots Andrea! Isn't it great seeing your babies grow up? My youngest is just starting to pick up speed on her vocabulary and I just love it! She's 22 months old so we were just waiting for her to start!

Anonymous said...

congrats on the toots girl!! And ohhh...we are going to see that movie this weekend!! We went to the Harry Potter movie this past weekend and promised my little girl for the "rat movie" next :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome toots. love your banner.

Emma said...

Congrats on the published layout that is awesome news.

JennStar said...

Toot to you!
Our Walmart has been remodeling, too. Does yours have the board by the front door that shows where they've moved deifferent sections. LOL!!

Mandy K. said...

Congrats on your shoots n' toots. LOL

Kim said...

Two toots for you!!!! Yeah for baby Lucas, growing up fast, I tell Landen not to grow up too fast all the time.

Heather said...

Congrats Andrea! That is SO exciting!! WTG!

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea,
You are a star! :o) I bought the latesy copy of digital scrapbooking and seen your layout! :o)
Sorry I havent been around for a while. I have been reading. Just been lazy. :o)
Just wanted to let you know that Gaps Friends & Family is coming in a few weeks. Do you still want a card? I can send you one for Gap & ON too if you want. I consider you a net friend. :o)
I also wanted to let you know I love those photo books you made at shutterfly. I knew about that new service but had put it off and I am so excited about it now after seeing yours. Also, congrats on the running. That is one thing I wish I could get into. I am sure you are back to your pre baby weight by now with all of that! Congrats on all the toots!

Angela