Monday, July 16, 2007

Happy Monday!

Over the weekend, Nate and I went to a wedding of some friends of ours, Tim & Sarah. It was beautiful! The wedding was held at our church, complete with a 2 year ring bearer in a top hat, LOL! Here's the wonderful couple during their Bridal Embrace.....


Afterwards, the reception was held at our town's Country Club. Actually, if you visit My Photog website and go to the wedding gallery, the last picture shows you the reception room. Just gorgeous. Here's Nate and I in the reception room....

I think its time to get Nate to trim back his soul patch. I hate it when it starts getting wide like that. And I think he looks a bit doofy in this pic, b/c he had just finished joking with our friend who took the picture.
Anyways! Last night after church we had a Snag with the Youth over at one of their houses with a pool. I think Seth overdid himself, as he is currently snuggled on the couch and sleeping. The mothers had a great time passing Lucas around last night while Nate enjoyed a noodle fight in the pool and I relaxed in the hot tub.
There is not much planned today. I do plan on getting a run in today, and there is some designing I need to finish. Sometimes I start a kit, and can pop out half of it in no time... then I have to set it aside (for Orlando this time...) and get stuck when I return to it. I'd also like to try and get caught up on some scrapping... this millenium, LOL!
Have a great Monday!

10 comments:

JennStar said...

I love the photo of you and Nate!!! That looks like a great one to scrap! :o) hehehe

Anonymous said...

Andrea -
I love that blue dress in your pic. Can you tell us where you got it?

Thanks!

Mrs. Burns said...

That's a Gap dress! I bought it a couple months ago....

Shannon Morrison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon Morrison said...

you look spectacular andrea! i want that dress!

you're too funny about the soul patch. it reminded me of this website i saw on a message board a few months ago:
http://communistdanceparty.blogspot.com/2005/12/razor-burn.html

Shawna said...

Great photo of you & Nate! And that church looks beautiful! We attended a wedding this weekend too, but it was outdoors & very hot!

Kirstie said...

lovely photos and I also love that blue dress

Anonymous said...

Oh Andrea, you look stunning in that dress!!! what a beautiful photo with your hubby!!! ;)
Great job with the church photo!! ;)
Hugs & kisses, Mariquita

Kara said...

I usually read your blog through bloglines and I'm so glad I stopped by-your header is gorgeous!

Joy said...

I know I will say love too many times... but... I love the new header... I love the church photo, Awesome! I love your dress. I think you guys look so cute together.. but I know that it is your hubby.. I know when I tell my hubby I dont like his hair a certain way my friends will say oh it looks good! lol