Saturday, March 07, 2009

Belly-tastic

As mentioned, I had my 32 week appointment & Ultra Sound yesterday. I've gained another 3 lbs, for a total of 28. My blood pressure was fine, Sugar's heartbeat was nice and fast at 160 bpm.

Here are the US photos... I'm actually disappointed in these... Seth's & Lucas' are these gorgeous photos with detailed lips and facial features.... These, are well.....




She is however, still quite clearly a girl, lol! They could also already see her hair, and she is right at 4 lbs. This leads me to believe that she will have dark hair like her brothers. I've always heard that babies born with hair tend to have dark hair, whereas blond babies are mostly bald, lol. She has turned, and is now face down as she should be. I knew that though, since nightly I can feel Suagr extending her feet waaaay out by my belly button.

Here are my 32 week photos~




After my appointment yesterday we came home and took a million maternity photos. There are some really fun ones, now I just need to proof. Here is one sneak peek.... check back later this week for the rest!



Nate is off to an all-day meeting in VA today. I'm thinking I'll take the boys to the mall later, Seth really needs a haircut, and its to the point where I can't trim it. I can usually trim it up once, maybe twice after a real stylist/ barber does it, but 3rd time... no way, it needs pro help, lol.

Have a happy weekend!

10 comments:

niki said...

cute preggie pictures!! i love the idea of taking them in the same outfit...i'll have to remember to do that next time!!

Anonymous said...

Such pretty photos! I really love them! I wished I had such greats photos from me

Unknown said...

Glad all went well with the scan.

Fun pics.

Lill-B said...

I really enjoy your blog. And you are an amazing photographer. That last photo are so funny. :) Have a nice weekend.

Charne said...

Cool pictures! How exciting to be waiting for a new arrival! Enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Very, very cute! Love that you're eating chunky monkey in the picture : )

Jill said...

I can't wait to see the rest of your maternity shots if this is just the teaser! Your DH did a great job!

Anonymous said...

I never see anything on this US photos but I am always in love with them! and look at you! you got prettier every day!

Kari --- said...

GORGEOUS shot, Andrea! I've been longing to be pregnant again (though, physically I cannot)... and this makes me want it even more!
I can't wait to see the rest of your shots!

Jhari said...

Congratulations Ms Andrea! Your shots are really lovely!

I'm sure whatever is the color of Sugar's hair, it will turn out beautifully like your two boys.

Oh How I wish I have a preggy portrait like that ;)