Friday, March 20, 2009

Soccer Sethro & Nesting....


Is there anything cuter than the above photo? We had our PreK Soccer Orientation meeting a couple nights ago. Seth starts soccer April 4. He was SO EXCITED to see his jersey and soccer ball when I came home. Yesterday we hit Target and I scored on getting him the rest of his gear there. I am really thrilled for Seth to be on a sports team. I never was on sports teams (just Marching Band) and am not really a sports fan. BUT, I can't wait for what this has to offer Seth in regards to social skills, running and exercising, and having another adult authoritative figure in his life.

I am in full nesting mode... and my house is a disaster b/c of it! It was midnight last night and I was sorting baby clothes into size piles for washing, lol.

Nate is finalizing some paint and drawer issues in the nursery. I am also going through boxes of boy clothing. I have a box of old Seth stuff for a friend (that won't fit Lucas) and 3 or 4 big boxes of Lucas' & Seth's old stuff to donate. I'm torn... that is a lot of money I'm about to wave goodbye to, but man will it feel great to get some storage space for other things!

My whole house is a mess because of all of this! I have a NEED to be done with all of it this week, I need cleanliness and order back in my house.

9 comments:

Ellie said...

That is a great shot of Seth in his soccer gear. Congratulations on your upcoming bundle of joy!

Little Dragon said...

yet another fabulous photo... thanks for sharing your talent with us!

- Ruby Minoza - said...

your photos are wonderful, great capturing every moments

Lori said...

sounds like such an exciting toime in your life. isnt it great to reflect on the joys of the everyday. keep enjoying it girlie!!

Mimi said...

great photo of him! You sound like you are nesting which means you are almost due.
i LOVE your avater pic!!!!

Anonymous said...

Are you willing to sell the clothing and ship? I am interested if you are!

Unknown said...

Maybe you could sell some of the clothes to a friend for like 1-2 a piece. My friend did that and made $100.

Laura said...

You are so talented. Glad to see you are doing well. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

He looks so proud bless him... have a fab w/e Andrea