Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lucas Turns TWO!

Lucas' 2nd Birthday on March 12, 2009


Let me tell you... the above photo was 3 separate tries in the making. I'll have a "meltdown of a toddler series" coming soon. Ha! He's wearing his birthday Little Uni shirt!


His Caramel Banana Cake. I printed out a BIG #2 (like full page). Then I cut it out turning the paper into a stencil. I poured the sprinkles on and carefully peeled back the paper. Worked pretty well.



Lucas was not into presents... he played with his balloons, and had to be coaxed into presents.


Lucas LOVES his bike!


But not when Big Bro was pushing....





As soon as he opened his Stove, he said "Make Soup!" And then played and stirred... he even tapped the spoon on the side of the pot, just like Mama does.



Lucas about to make a wish. And the below are from his birthday dinner at Chuck E. Cheese.



After dinner, Nana & Abuelo took my boys home with them for the weekend. Nate and I drove to PA on Friday. I had a wedding to shoot for friends. Saturday was the wedding... I was done at 10pm, we left, and got home at 2:30 am, lol. Made for a looong day and swollen feet. I got to kiss my boys again on Sunday and we've been resting....

7 comments:

Brook said...

He looks like he had the best time! The photos are awesome.

Kiki Halbert said...

Too cute! I love the whole photo series. Quite adorable.

Zippizip said...

Isn't it amazing what kids pick up from watching us? (tapping the spoon like mama. We see it with our 3 all the time.

Stan at Scrappers Workshop
www.scrappersworkshop.com/blog

Magdalena (m2m) said...

Happy birthday to him!!! You made amazing photos of your son, he looks really gorgeous!!! And that photo on a bike, when he cries - looks the same as my son when he was trying to ride lol

Elaine said...

He is so cute and a Happy Birthday to him. Your photos are gorgeous, other than the one with him crying looks like he had a great birthday.
Visiting from DST

Unknown said...

Aww!Great pictures!!! Your kids are all adorable!

Anonymous said...

Awwww . . . you pictures remind me of photos I have of my two oldest boys at that age. They are not quite 2 years apart, and I have similar pix of one opening his presents while the older one hovers, hoping to get in on the action. Too funny!