Tuesday, March 24, 2009

And Spice....

The Burns Brothers new room....

Nate and I spent some time cleaning and organizing, and finally getting the boys' room together.... here you go!


Pottery Barn Kids Patchwork Stars quilts, LOVE them! Letters are from Target, but now that the boys are older, we took the ribbons off of them (and attached them via velcro).


Seth's dresser


Lucas' dresser

The nursery is almost done too... sneak peeks of that room is coming very soon! Nate even stood in there the other night and actually commented "I really like this room." LOL~ good!

12 comments:

Sara E said...

very cute room... we just put our two in a bunk bed very similar to that a couple weeks ago.. they love it!

Denise aka wererich said...

Beautiful photos. Wish I'd known you when I lived in MD. You'd have a new client!

Unknown said...

Love the room - and those quilts too.

Ellie said...

Wow! That room looks awesome!

Tammy said...

What an adorable boys room. I love it!! Love the quilts too.

Jamie said...

Super cute room! Where did you find the boys' letters? Love those!

Mrs. Burns said...

Thanks Ladies!

Jamie, I found them at Target.com. HTH!

Anonymous said...

Wow! the room looks fantastic!

Cristi said...

Once again I find our taste is similar. My living room is this color and I have the same floor.

Anonymous said...

wow - it's gorgeous. I think they are super happy!

Gen said...

Just wanted to tell you I love you!

Anonymous said...

totally gorgeous shared boys room - cant wait to see sugars room!