Thursday, March 05, 2009

Serenity Now....

Thanks to everyone for their great advice and words of encouragement about the bed-wetting. I'm very happy to report that Seth has been dry the last 4 nights. If he stays dry tonight, he is allowed to go get a small pack of Legos tomorrow at TRU.

Tomorrow is my 32 week appointment and an ultrasound. I am excited, I am nervous, I am completely baffled where all of my time is going. These pregnancies seem to go much faster the more you have, lol. I just remember Seth's taking forever, and now... I am almost done.

I find myself very short in patience these days. I am very uncomfortable and cumbersome. I just can't get comfortable anywhere... on the couch or in bed. My stress level has risen, because I am finding the everyday noise just an irritant.

I am a bit nervous about tomorrow's visit. I am just praying Sugar is still a SHE. We have only painted the walls of the nursery. Everything else is just at stand still until I get get my double confirmation. Paint on the walls is no biggie to change... painting the unfinished dresser? That is a different story.

I'm really hoping to direct Nate in some maternity photos tomorrow or Saturday. I'd like to record my belly now, as opposed to grossly huge in the next few weeks, lol. I have some fresh ideas and can't wait to see if we can capture them.

8 comments:

Tammy said...

I hope its a girl for you too. And I'm glad the bed wetting situation is working out.

Frannie said...

Oh I remember so clearly struggling to be comfy on the couch at night when trying to relax. I can't believe you're almost done! I can't wait to meet her!!! Good luck tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

as I ever say: nothing lasts forever LOL - have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Your ultrasound photo was all girl! She will still be Sugar when you see her tomorrow.

I know what you mean about needed that extra confirmation though. I have two boys and am expecting Baby #3 in June. Even though the ultrasound very clearly showed that Baby #3 is a girl, I stll posted my ultrasound photo on the ultrasounds board on Baby Center to get some more expert opinions! She's definetly a girl!

Tanyia said...

Good luck tomorrow! Wow, it has been a long time for me since I have been in your situation but I remember how anxious and yet fantastic it is.

Kresta said...

I know exactly how you're feeling about your pregnancy 'cause I felt the exact same! I felt like it flew by, but I was also extremely uncomfortable, irritable, and impatient by the end. This too shall pass (in a couple of months), and if your little "Sugar" is as wonderful as my Sadie (and I'm sure she will be), it will all be so worth it! Blessings!

Unknown said...

Good luck tomorrow! :)

Anonymous said...

Heck Andrea, your photography always WOWs me. Hope the ultrasound went OK ... do you still have to buy all things pink?