Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Day at The Patch....

Saturday was Nate's birthday and we decided to head out to a local "Corn Maize" Pumpkin Patch farm.


Seth had a really good time jumping on this big "pillow." And as soon as the tractor train took off (below) Lucas burst into tears. He did not like it! But had to endure it the 2 times around the circle.



Nate and the boys within the Corn Maize. We took the "short" route. And still couldn't get out. LOL! We were in there 30 minutes, turned a corner, and there was the entrance. I took it, LOL!



Me and the dudes. Goodbye hair! This afternoon I'm taking off 3 inches and possibly adding long bangs again. It hasn't been cut in forever, and needs that much taken off b/c of summer pool trips and such. OK, back on topic....

Below, the big Silo Slide.




The above is proof that I don't capture the best photos 100% of the time. ;) I wanted a pumpkin patch picture of the boys.. and well, her you go. The best of the bunch, as shortly thereafter there was a meltdown. I won't tell you who.... though I'm sure you can guess.

And... later that evening. After Nate and I had a birthday date out to a Mediterranean Restaurant, where we both had Lamb Kabobs and Greek salads. Singing Happy Birthday to him on his 32nd Birthday, with his traditional homemade carrot cake.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My, he is getting OLD!!

Christen L said...

Just had to leave a comment that my husband's birthday is the 30th, he's turning 32 and he gets an annual carrot cake, too. The little coincidences are funny sometimes. ;)

ellis-family.blogspot.com

Frannie said...

Great pictures! What a cute tractor train, sorry Lucas didn't love it though. Looks like a lot of fun! Yum, I want carrot cake. And I want to see you hair too!

Angelina Schwarz said...

Happy Birthday, Nate! I don't know why, but in the cake pic, he's reminding me a little of Kirk Cameron.

Your hair is gorgeous. Will the boys be sorry to see so much go? Ben always used to rub my hair to go to sleep. :) Your hair reminds me of Annie's right now. She's been growing it to donate to locks of love in memory of her grandmother.

MEI said...

Too cute! Was this at Butler's? We are headed there this weekend.

Shawn said...

ahh- you are so cute! As is your family :) awesome pictures- good for you for documenting it all!