Thursday, October 09, 2008

Busy....

Life has been so busy lately!

My photography has been picking up. That's really great in theory... lol! But, now I need to learn how to balance the extra editing and proofing that comes along with it. Priorities, Andrea! I'm working on a wedding still, and I just completed another Portrait Party, with 2 or 3 more sessions coming up.

I've also been compiling a cookbook for our Youth Group as a fundraiser. I'm almost done with assembly. Some yummy stuff in there!

Yesterday I had an 11-week Doctor's Appointment. It took the Dr. a moment to find the heartbeat, but once he did it was nice and steady. Though I forgot to ask the speed. I've gained 2 lbs, and they took, like, 5 vials of blood.

Pretty boring, but in this case, boring is Good!

Moving past boring....

Please pray for my father-in-law, Ed. He is experiencing some health issues and is not well. Prayers please for his health and his strength the next couple weeks.

10 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats on the lil bean!

Your fil is in my thoughts. I hope he's well soon.

Bekah_E'scape2Scrapland said...

prayers said for you FIL

Anonymous said...

I am glad the appointment went well. I remember those first appointments are always a bit nerve racking but after that its so wonderful. I will pray for your father in law.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the appointment went well, and I'll definitely be praying!

Anonymous said...

Andrea, I'm glad to hear the pregnancy is going well. I am sending some prayers for your FIL. Good luck finding a balance with your photograpy and editing... I am working on that too!!

Laura said...

Congrats on the good appointment! Your photography is beautiful!

Theresa said...

Oh, Andrea, I'm so sorry to hear about your father-in-law. My thoughts and prayers are with him and your family.

I didn't know you were expecting again, congratulations!! And yes, a nice boring pregnancy would be awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea, I haven't visted your blog for a long while and you certainly have a very, very busy life! Congrats on your latest pregnancy too. Your littlies are just so adorable and your photography is just amazing. I do hope your father in law recovers too. [hugs]

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

Love that beating little heart!!

Heather said...

Prayers for your FIL....and yay on hearing your baby's HB!!