Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Recents....

* Seth recently asked for a peanut-butter-knuckle sandwich. How could anyone refuse?
* We take Seth to the potty every night before we turn in, so he is extra empty all night.. and last night in his anger of being awakened, he declared "I'll NEVER go potty again!" I'd like to see that happen....
* Seth hates Beef Stew... or really the idea of Beef Stew. So I made it and called it Monster Mash... and he still hated it.
* I go on a 3 mile walk with the boys in the Double Jogger a few times a week... and will race Seth home the last half mile. My 4 year old actually runs the whole way, I'm so proud!


* Lucas is the Micheal Jackson of shoes. He will happily toddle around in just one for hours.
* Lucas also hold chewed up carrots in his mouth for hours... causing his daddy more frustration than anything. ;)
* Lucas is turning into the clown of the family. He readily does a funky dance just to make everyone giggle.
* Lucas is still very much my snuggler, and I am nervous about B3's arrival, and usurping his place for a while...

We have really been enjoying playing Cranium Hullaballoo at our house. Even Lucas is joining in and hopping around. There's this electronic piece telling you to hop, or crawl, or whatever to a square, something to eat, or an animal... there are all these little floor pieces strewn about on the floor. The game lasts 3 minutes, and a winner is declared. It is great for short attention spans, and you can play multiple times in a row. This could also be fun for Birthday parties as an activity!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were expecting, Andrea. Congrats and go get yourself some sushi!

Beth said...

Wow!!!! Your photos are just GORGEOUS!!!! Even your candid shots look like they were taken at a studio! LOVE your blog header!!! I totally cracked up with the whole 'I'll never got potty again' comment!!! WAHAHAHA!!! Thanks for the laugh.... and I loved looking through your blog.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great fun game.

Being Mrs Miles said...

I love the words that come out of kids mouths.

Sweet little milestones of your childrens' lives - thanks for sharing.

Will have to check out this game!

Thanks for sharing.


Visiting from the DST blogtrain!

Frannie said...

I love the recap of what the boys are doing! LOL at the Monster Mash. Michael wouldn't fall for it either! :)