Monday, October 27, 2008

14 Weeks

Fourteen weeks... when did that happen? How am I already into my second trimester? I tell you, when it's your third child and you are busy with other things in life, the time really does slip away.

My waist is definitely thickening and rounding out, though I can still hide it with empire waist shirts/ dresses. I am still exhausted all. the. time. I am craving sushi. Sushi! I need a California Roll like you wouldn't believe. I feel bad that I've forgotten to take 8 & 12 week belly photos this time around, but in a couple weeks WILL take my 16 week photo. I also can't believe that in just 5-6 weeks we'll already be finding out B3's gender.

I'm trying my best to eat very healthily, with not to big portions.. but that is hard. My body is just craving fat, and fat, and more fat. McDonald's Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Biscuit sounds good every morning, but I've withheld to only 2 in the last 3 weeks. It certainly doesn't help that we have a McD's less than a mile from our house. But the Sushi? Like 15 minutes, lol.

Another thought... why do they show food commercials at 10pm? I don't want to see a Cornflakes commercial at 10pm, b/c all of sudden, I want those cornflakes!

mmm.... its lunchtime....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that your pregnancy is going well. I can't wait to find out what your having!

Kresta said...

Yay for the 2nd trimester! It is funny with the third, I always forget how far along I am when people ask. :) And I totally hear you about wanting to eat fat - fast food calls my name daily - I just try to keep away as much as I can. :)

Anonymous said...

I can't blame it on pregnancy but the McD's does it for me too - though we don't have one near so it is a rare indulgence.

Lori said...

I totally can relate. I craved so much sugar with my third and the whole pregnancy just flew by. I was still worried when we had her luckily I love her now! lol! Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

congrats on 2nd tri!!!! downhill from here! :) i was ALWAYS hungry w/ #3, too!

Anonymous said...

Best wishes for a safe and health pregnancy!

Chloé said...

I'm glad everything goes well! As for the cravings, I'm probably pregnant since 15 or 16 years, then! LOL Take care!!

Angie (mighty-nice) said...

I've been to your blog many times before but just today I noticed it's title - very cute! My little sis is prenant, too. She's due early May - can't wait to have a new baby to snuggle (one that's NOT mine, as I'm soooo done with that!). Just the other day I was thinking that I needed a kitten - just to have something little to snuggle!

Visiting via the DST blog train - you can visit me here:
htpp://isladeangela.wordpress.com/