Saturday, August 30, 2008

Rainy Days....



I had a fabulous wedding shoot last night take place in my actual church... so be on the lookout in a few weeks for those. Jessy & Danny were a beautiful couple to work with!

Tomorrow we head off! We start by taking Sunday to walk a couple Museums in DC, then going to a crabhouse on the Eastern Shore to pick crabs. Then we'll spend the night at my folk's house and head to the Outer Banks, NC for a well deserved week long beach vacation.

So, I will be MIA till Saturday at best.

Literally Missing In Action... b/c I don't plan to do much but enjoy the sand and surf and sun and...... ahhhhhh..............

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Gorgeous photos!!!!

MEI said...

Amazing photos!! Enjoy the beach. Say, we should go out for coffee sometime when you get home!

Anonymous said...

love these photos and the texture over them....they are gorgeous.

Peggy Brutcher

The Blend Family said...

Gorgeous photos, Andrea! :)

Anonymous said...

the first image is very cool- I would love that color in a canvas on my wall. have fun at the beach. ++

Anonymous said...

I am not sure if you are picking up your meesages while on vacation. But I know you guys were going to the OBX. I hope that Hannah has not but a damper on your beach vacation. I was a bit worried, be safe!!!!
Susie (aka Sunshine)