Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mango Sorbet....


Isn't that a BEAUTIFUL necklace? I can't help but share what my super-creative sister-in-law Gen made for me for my Birthday. Gen is a born crafter... she beads, she solders, she even scraps. She's made herself some of these photo-charms with scrapped photos, and they are super cute! I keep telling her she needs to open an Etsy Shop. Would YOU buy from her? Leave a note if you would.... I think we need to peer pressure her!

I'm also considering offering this service to my Photography Clients....

***************

New! Mango Sorbet, a collaboration between myself and Nicole Seitler of Sugarplum Paperie.



A refreshing treat! The Mango Sorbet kit, by Andrea Burns and Nicole Seitler, is a delicious little number full of tasty colors, beautiful patterns and playful elements. This kit includes 12 papers, over 20 elements and a little canvas alpha with ampersand.

Get it HERE at TDC.

ANd now some wonderful Creative Team creations using Mango Sorbet....





And check out these awesome Hybrid Creations!


TFL! Happy Thursday!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful pendant and what a lovely new kit! I'd purchase both :)

Anonymous said...

I would love to have a pendant like that! It's beautiful!

Tori said...

I want one!!! Or two..Or three!
Heck, those would be great Cmas gifts! Send her my way!

Anonymous said...

I would totally buy those! Very cute. Let us know if she decides to sell them!

Tammy said...

My goodness what a beautiful kit. I love those colors. So creamy and it makes me think of ice cream for some reason.

I love your SIL's necklaces and she should contact me. I would love to sell them on my jewelry wesite.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pages...so sweet and love the colours

SuzyQ said...

I think offering the necklace to your clients is a great idea--maybe sneak her into going into business.

Kris Ann said...

gorgeous layouts!

Across the Miles Photography said...

Beautiful new kit!!!

I would totally love to offer necklaces like those to my clients! Tell her to go for it!

Anonymous said...

She should definately sell those! I bought something similar to that but hers is much cuter!

Anonymous said...

Count me in on the would-be customers! That is beautiful-I love it! I really like your new kit too. Nice work. hope you are enjoying your vacation.

Stacy said...

That is beautiful.
I would buy one. Would be a great Christmas gift for Grandma.
She needs to sale them.