Wednesday, August 13, 2008

gross....

While in the check out line of our Grocery Store yesterday...

Seth: "mmm Mama, this gum is good."

Me: "what gum? I didn't give you gum? Where did you get that?" I'm thinking he opened a pack in the check out line and took it.

Seth: "right here!" and points to the underside of the cart bumper.

oh. gag.

I think I even saw the check out girl pale and then shudder.

****************


For credits, see HERE.

Journaling reads: My monkeys, creating laughter, making music, living art.

11 comments:

SarahB said...

Ewwww!!!

Beautiful photo and layout! The bright colors against the B&W really pops!

Anonymous said...

I love your story. Your layout is cute too. The photography is just so stunning that it really is the star of the show.

Beth

www.bethsfavouritethings.blogspot.com

Danielle said...

STUNNING! WOW!!! your photos are amazing and I love your blog!

Barb said...

Gross is right! Ewwww!

Love the layout, Andrea!

Anonymous said...

LOL! My dd accepted some gum from another toddler at the kiddie pool once.....

Loving your blog!

Thena.typepad.com

Anonymous said...

That layout is fantastic. Love that photo!

MadameMim said...

OMG!! Poor kid - and mom! I'd have died!

Love your layouts and your photos are totally stunning! TFS!

Jennifer said...

oh no, I have this problem with my little boy, I freak out too, because Im afraid of diseases and what germs could be in that, I start calling everyone in a panic. Oh but you have beautiful adorable children though!

Anja said...

wonderful page, love the bright colors and the cute pictures

Kim said...

GROSS!! Leave it to little boys, right? Love the new layout!

Angelina Schwarz said...

Choke. Gag. Oh NO!!! Wait til you tell him that story when he's about twenty!!! I read it out loud to Kurt, and he thinks he might be feeling weak, roflol.

GREAT layout, btw!