Thursday, August 21, 2008

There's a Sale!

Oi Vey.

Yesterday Lucas took a good bite out of my deodorant and proceeded to vomit for a good couple hours.

Poison Control was called and they said that was normal, as deodorant is an "intestinal irritant." A huge load of laundry was run, and a miserable bub spent most of the afternoon in my arms.

And to add insult to injury... later in the evening, Seth accidentally caught Lucas in the corner of his eye with a Rubik Cube, and today Lucas is sporting his first black eye.

Lovely.

Other than that.... Check out my Photography site! I have a new splash page up. (the first page you see.)

******************



That's right! It's my annual birthday sale! Every year I get older, the deal seems to get sweeter, LOL! 29% off everything till Sunday night! Shop well! The discount will show up during check out.

While you are there, check out my new take on my first kit~



Little rascal was my first kit released in January 2006. I have reworked it, and am now bring you a boy-delicious new kit, close to my heart!

Included in Little rascal are 7 boyish papers, 3 buttons, 3 tags, 3 stars, 3 Popsicle sticks, 2 folded shoelaces, 2 frames, 2 paper airplanes, 1 cardboard element, 1 glue, 1 staple, and 1 wagon element.

Get it HERE!

Some CT examples~





12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Bub! Sure hope he is feeling better today!

Not Everyones Mama said...

Andrea, will you come decorate my house? I popped over yesterday to see your review on the cutie monsters things, and your pictures and how you have them arranged - GORGEOUS!

I'm so glad he was ok after the deodorant incident. Poor kid!

Happy Birthday!!

Michelle said...

doesn't it pour when it rains. I hope today is better.

Bird Stalker Photography said...

I hope all is feeling well again! It seems like when one thing happens, everything else happens

Barb said...

Oh man...why is it that kids won't eat stuff like broccoli, but they think nothing about eating your deoderant? Another mystery of the universe....

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - isn't it fun calling poison control?? I have three kids, and just recently had to call because of my baby girl - she gets into EVERYTHING! I hope your lil guy is better today!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry to hear that! Wow! Hope he's feeling better today...

Unknown said...

Poor kid! I bet he won't do that again, lol. Loved your photography!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Andrea! I am glad your little one is well. I hope you have a great day!

Jess said...

OMG... I just now found your blog again- it's been TOO LONG! I cannot BELIEVE how big Seth & Lucas are now. Can you believe our sept babies are turning FOUR? OMG.

Anyway, just stopping by to say "HI" and attempting to catch up on you! Because you KNOW it was YOU who inspired me to get into photography... thank you, it's been a wild ride so far and I've loved every minute!

Miss you! :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!! Guess Mel will be the first to turn 30 then me then you. I'm kind of excited. Glad Lucas is ok. Hope he feels better.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post!! Love the kids in the photos.