Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Heart...

I am really blessed that my boys are great sleepers. We all sleep in till about 8:30 am. Well I've done something new the past 2 mornings. I've actually crawled out of bed when Nate's gotten up at 7:15, and then I've gone and ran my 3 miles. This is a stretch for me to get up and go, but its much cooler and its really opened up my day.

Tonight is our county's fair. I'm SO excited to take the boys. Hopefully we can all get on the Farris Wheel together.


First scrap in a long time! Felt good!

Journaling reads: Sometimes my heart does pitter patters when I look at you. I literally feel it break when I realize again how handsome you both are. My breath catches in my throat and then I rejoice in knowing you are all mine!

Credits: See HERE

As for questions from yesterday~ I just grab whatever album I like at Target, LOL! They are the 3 up albums, and they are primarily just our family snapshots. I store the albums in my China Cabinet. I used Snapfish to upload, host, and print the pictures. I feel that this is a GREAT idea, because Lord Forbid, if there is ever a fire or flood, I know I have my photos backed up online.

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Stunning! Gorgeous! This is such a beautiful page!

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

Oh, Andrea! I feel the same way! Sometimes I feel like my heart is going to burst when I look at my boys. Wonderful.

Leigh said...

Well, you certainly have great photography skills. Love your header and lo! Simply divine!

Barb said...

Beautiful layout, Andrea!

movefearlessly said...

WOW! What a gorgeous page - you have beautiful boys!

Amy B. said...

What a beautiful photos and a gorgeous page!

MEI said...

Awww ... what a great page. We went to the fair last night - it was fun. I had too much funnel cake. Hope you guys had fun.