Sunday, June 29, 2008

Smooth Seth....

Ohhh! I did a few new things today! I used my Sekonic light meter AND my scrim for these photos....

{ a scrim is a see-through type reflector.. it diffuses harsh light, and offers some shade. Part of my 5-in-1 reflector. Nate held it directly overhead}

One lesson learned, even if using scrim, lay down the white part of the reflector on the brick... it still reflected too much red back up into Seth's face. Thus the B&W.... ;)

Also, these are taken at 2pm in full sun, at a new location! I did NOT touch the whites of his eyes in 2 & 3... LOL....

85mm, F2.8







He looks so "old" in #4... LOL~ where did my baby go?

14 comments:

Shawna said...

Great photos Andrea! I agree, he does look SO grown up in that last shot!

KirstyB said...

Wow, Andrea...he is getting SO BIG!! Beautiful photos, as always!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! He does look so big.

Tammy said...

Oh my gosh!! What a beautiful little boy you have and you are a great photographer.

Creative Junkie said...

omg, fantastic photos! beautifully done in black and white.

I know exactly what you mean - you blink, and they grow a year.

Laura said...

OH MY, he is adorable. Great shots Andrea. And I was thinking the same thing - what a "big boy" he looks in these pictures.

Anonymous said...

He does look grown up in that picture, but oh so very handsome!!

Diana said...

Oh my! He looks so grown up he could be a little lawyer or CEO of some company with the looks that he has! Adorable.

Theresa said...

Those are fab pictures, A!! Love the new toys!

Unknown said...

your pics are absolutely fabulous andrea! well done !

much love,
mel_h

Anonymous said...

your photography is absolutely stunning!

Across the Miles Photography said...

Andrea!!! These photos are incredible!!!! I need to look into ordering those products...I can't believe you took those in full sun! WOW!!

SarahB said...

Absolutely beautiful photos, as always!

AmyM said...

Andrea your photos are gorgeous!