Wednesday, June 25, 2008

More Images

More Images are now up for more Extreme Home Makeover peeks....

Classic Homes Gallery

You'll see my name credited on many of them. If you look in image 13, you'll see a short looking girl in the middle front of the blue shirted workers, wearing a black hip pack. That's me with my camera bag around my waist! You can also see a small me clapping on the right front of image 17, and clapping far right front on image 22.

The camera bag was around my waist, b/c they wanted everyone uniform and looking the same in the Braveheart charge, so I couldn't wear it over my shoulder like I always do.

2 comments:

Joy said...

How awesome that you get to be involved with this makeover.... please hug and thank all the people participating... I just love how they love what they are doing... and of course I have a crush on Ty... so hug him extra. lol... love your photos.. have a blast. Thank you so much for sharing.

Joy

Melissa said...

What an inspirational story, TFS.