Thursday, June 19, 2008

Great News, I'm so Geeked!

So, last week our church received an email from the Classic Homes in our area talking about how Extreme Home Makeover is coming to our town next week to build a house for a needy family. They were asking for handy-man and gopher-type volunteers to work 24 hr shifts. It caught my husband's (he's our Youth Pastor) eye that they were also looking for photographers and videographers for some help too!

So I sent them an email telling them I'd be willing to volunteer.

I just got an email back asking me to attend a meeting this afternoon that assigns the shifts/ focus areas and goes over the rules!

I am so stoked!! Not only that I get to help out with such a great cause (I'm also a fan of the show!) but that Classic Homes will also display Logos of volunteers on their site!

WOOT!

****************

5 comments:

Charla said...

Soooo exciting! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

MyEbella aka Kim said...

I'm a fan of your photography and beautiful photos you take and well
HOW FREAKING AWESOME IS THAT!!!

Congrats and I can't wait to see the photos!!!

Michelle said...

That is so exciting. Have fun!

Ludy said...

Dear Niece:

Your web page is beautiful. In fact every time I log onto it you make it more beautiful and elegant.

Theresa said...

Oh Andrea!!! That rocks! I'm so jazzed for you! Good luck!