Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Santa's Stocking Up....

Getting back on my feet by Monday was a very ambitious thought. And it didn't exactly happen that way. Its now Tuesday, and I am very still much in need of a crutch. However! This morning I am able to put a bit of pressure on my heel. Nate did leave for his conference yesterday, leaving me in panic mode, BUT it went better than I thought. A couple ladies from church called to ask if I needed anything, but Nate left me pretty stocked up. Bath & Bed time took f o r e v e r but at least both my children got clean, LOL!

Stairs a re a challenge, especially with Lucas. I have to hold him in my lap and come up and down on my bottom.

Santa is starting to stock up at our house.


Here's what we have so far....

For Seth:







These cars are so cool.... they are kinda like blocks, where you can change out the fronts and ends and interchange, and I love that they are made out of durable wood.



My First Batmobile (Along with Batman & Superman figures)





Lift Off Rocket




Candy Land Castle Game



For Lucas:


Sing & Go Choo Choo



Grip & Grasp Stroller toy






Rumblin Truck


Our Big Toy we are (err.... Santa is) doing is putting together a Wooden Thomas Train Table for them. (I know that Lucas is still young for that, but dang! Its rather expensive, and if he's anything like his brother, I'm sure he'll love it within the year.) Seth already has a figure 8 set, so we are supplementing it with the Table, expansion pack, extra track, more train cars, covered bridge, train shed.... I can't wait to see his face!

I'm also planning on Ratatoullie DVD too. I know that Gramma is getting them a Wagon for Christmas.

I could use a couple more ideas... especially for Lucas. Its hard for him b/c he's at the age where he's more interested in household stuff than actual toys, and he has all of Seth's old baby toys... KWIM?

Off to work! That's right, you heard me! ;)

8 comments:

Monique said...

Great gifts! We're pretty much done shopping for our DD for xmas and her b-day which is in Feb...lol, we've gone a little overboard this year so things just get split up between the 2. I think we actually have enough to even put a couple small things away for filling easter eggs, lol. I just love that Candy Land game, gonna check that one out too! Have a great day, and I hope your foot gets better soon!

~~~~~ The House of Big Cheese~~~~ said...

I love the Rocket. Where did you get that?

I may get ds that CandyLand game too.

Houston loved the increiblock (sp) at about Lucas's age.

Houston got the train table for his birthday. He love it! Money WELL spent.

Gina.Maria said...

Christmas is going to be FUN at your house!

Anonymous said...

Man, what a bunch of happy kids come Christmastime! Those are some cool gifts. Love those cars, they would be great with little ones around, you know how they like to chew!
Here's hoping for the best on your foot.

Shawna said...

We got the Candy Land Castle game for Kelsie - it looks really cute! Kyle is getting the Sing & Go Choo Choo too as well as a few of the other toys that go with it! There's a lion, zebra, hippo, tiger, crocodile & a panda and they all attach to the train! And they are all only $7-10 each I think. Another thing that Kyle is getting that Lucas would probably like is the Tonka Scoot N Scoop 3n1 ride on - it's really cute!

JennStar said...

For Henry's 1st Christmas, we got him a Drop & Roar Dinosaur, by Fisher-Price. He still plays with it. And remember that he's not going to tremember down the road that Seth may have gotten a few more things for Christmas than he did. Enjoy the years of nievity (is that a word?). He'll love the paper wrapping most of all! :o)

Jen said...

How about a toy kitchen? Fisher Price and Little Tykes both make then for the 9 month and up crowd. I have a 9 month old neice and an 18 month old nephew and they both LOVE it!

Kim said...

I almost bought that Rocket, cute isn't it? Landen is getting this (ridiculously huge) train table with the train set on it, my first leap pad, abig dump truck with blocks in it. His grandma and grandpa are getting him this really nice Step 2 kitchen (it's the one with the pillars), they are giving that to him for his birtday next week.
We hae Ratatouille, I don't know if you've seen it yet but Landen just wants to watch it over and over and over!
Hope your foot starts healing quicker.