Monday, November 19, 2007

A Hairy Issue....

Why am I never happy with my hair? With Seth's hair? Why do I explain exactly what I want to hairdressers and they just go all willy-nilly and do what they want instead? ARRG! I'm so frustrated!

I took Seth to a place in the mall specifically for children. I told the stylist that his hair just needed blending and a trim. I want to grow his hair out... I want to try the adorable longer look on Seth. Three months down the drain, b/c what does Seth have now? The equally cute preppy short cut..... It is fine, it is cute, BUT NOT what I asked for.

And me? Well, I wanted a trim. They didn't have anything open today or tomorrow. OK, I say, but I really need my bangs trimmed. The receptionist says that they can fit me in. I like my bangs longer, swept to the side. That is what I told the lady. What happens? I look like a school girl! My bangs are too short, and I feel stupid.

The kicker is, I did all of this because we have a family portrait scheduled for Sunday. Not to mention that I am Matron of Honor in a wedding in 2 weeks.

(sigh)

I'm about to sign myself up for beautician classes so I can just do all of this myself!!!


Lastly, I leave you with some great examples of my CT using Cozy in their layouts.







3 comments:

Monique said...

Oh your CT have created beautiful layouts with your kit! Wonderful job ladies!

As for hair, I hear yah. I always say to not cut mine too short or it will do a half curl (natural curls) and it ends up just simply sticking up then. And what do they do every time? Cut it too short so I have to go about a month with my hair sticking out all over before it grows enough to do a complete curl. Oh the woes of getting our hair to simply look decent... lol.

Hope you have a great day despite the hair issues. :-)

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain! I have started getting my sons hair cut a MONTH before he is due for pictures, which reminds me I need to get his hair cut next week so his hair will look okay for his 2nd birthday pictures in Dec.

btw - lovely layouts!

Christine said...

Oh no!! Poor Andrea!!!

Can we still see pictures of Seth? I would love to see his new haircut.

Your CT created great layouts :)