Tuesday, June 19, 2007

She....


My new all about me page for TDC Staff LO's...
Journaling reads:
SHE
loves to run
hates to run
cooks by taste
prefers chocolate
dreams in vivid detail
prays for her boys' future wives
pulses with music
is passionate for a fantastic photograph
is captivated by laughter
still tries to impress her husband
smells like paradise (I Do! Its the name of my perfume... LOL!)
for credits: see HERE
Speaking of running......
Ugg. It never fails. It looks like I am going to lose my toenail. Again. For some reason, I always build up a blood blister under my 2nd toenail on my left foot. So it looks like I have a black nail, and the nail is actually raised up. Once the blister is drained... which I have to do... because Oh The Pressure! it leaves the nail bed hollow. Then the nail falls off. This happens every running season for me. I'm not sure why either.... my shoes fit right. It doesn't matter if I'm on a treadmill or outside, because I've tried both. This usually happens to my 2nd toenail on my right toe too... but its actually looking ok right now. It is a bit tender, but at least its not black.
We are getting ready for our LIFE convention trip. It's going to be over the July 4th holiday in Orlando. Its this HUGE event where Christian & Missionary Alliance Youth Groups from all over the country (And some from around the globe) get together for a few days of powerful speakers, wonderful concerts, and area work projects. It is life altering for every teen who goes. Its held every 3 years, and last time it was in July 2004 in Phoenix, AZ... and I was very pregnant with Seth, LOL! great times.... Anyways, I CANNOT wait! Hey! If you click on the LIFE link, you'll see Jimmy Donaruma in the bottom right hand corner... he was my very good friend back in college. What a nut, and what a great friend, I can't wait to see him again!
Oh-dokey-dokey. (Seth speak for okey-dokey.) I've written a novel today, and I have to dash. I've got some great new things up my sleeve that I need to finish!
;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty snappy LO girl. I like the bent journaling strips.

Oh, and you're coming to Orlando how cool is that....I hope you don't have to drive though, the traffic here sucks. Majorly.

That conference sounds really nice, really like something we all wish more kids would get involved in. Have a great time there!

Anonymous said...

That is a stunning layout!

Anonymous said...

Awesome LO! Love the colors, and the photo is gorgeous! Sorry to hear about your toe. Sounds painful!

Amy Covey said...

Love the layout!

I grew up in a Christian & Missionary Alliance church and went to "Life" when I was 16 with our youth group. It seriously was one of my all time favorite high school moments. I loved every minute of it....and grew so much as a result of going. That year it was held in Colorado. HAVE FUN!

Anonymous said...

That is neat about the trip. We have been at Butler Community Alliance for about 4 years now, and this Sunday will be our last. Such a dissapointment. I am dreading finding a new church.

Anyways, have fun!