Saturday, June 09, 2007

Doh!

Nothing much today.... LOL! Can you believe that BOTH our cars broke yesterday? Nate was changing out the back struts in the corolla and everything is rusted, so its taken forever and sitting in pieces. THEN, when I was at the park ready to run, the window in the Jetta fell down, off the motorized track. So back home I went... turns out the piece holding it up broke in half... and the VW dealership/parts isn't open today! So 2 cars are out of commission!

I really hope that Nate can get at least the Corolla together, b/c there are 2 Graduation Open House parties that I have really been looking forward to going to today.

In other news.... we have been p.o.t.t.y training a bit here! We've been keeping Seth n.a.k.e.d for the last 3 days. Guess who has had only 2 accident in those 3 days! Yay, I'm proud! But then again, I've got him p.e.e.i.n.g every half hour, LOL! Right now he's outside "helping daddy" in his Spidey-Man u.n.d.e.r.p.a.n.t.s... hopefully keeping himself dry!

Remember the movie Clueless? LOL~ what a classic!! It's the Pretty in Pink of my generation (mid 90's high school). I watched it again last night, and just giggled at the clothes and slang. So funny how that movie started so many common terms now... "As If" "Whatever" and if you were a "cool girl" like me (umm... not so much) I bet you wore thigh high stockings with a mini skirt and chunky boots too. (snicker).

Oh yeah! Guess who was featured in this month's Ready Set Create issue? YAY, its totally fun! Check it out!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Hopefully you can get your cars fixed soon!! We just had problems with our Corolla too!! Not sure what's up with that, lol!! Oh and we're p.o.t.t.y. training here too - fun fun!! I'm so impressed with how well my little one is doing too!! Hope you all have a great weekend!!

Theresa said...

Bummer about the cars. I loved Clueless! But yeah, I was the PIP generation, LOL.

Oh yeah, and I tagged ya, turnabout's fair play!