Thursday, June 14, 2007

Father's Day Gifty....

Nate comes home tonight, and I am so excited... more excited about actually getting a break, LOL! Those of you who do it by yourself often... you are super heroes! My house is a war zone and I need to clean it. I want it smelling nice and looking presentable for the King's return, LOL!

I put together Nate's Father's Day gift... I know, I'm shameful.... I guess I'll always just be better than him at these things... ;)


Its for his office.

Seth is still doing pretty good on the p.o.t.t.y! He just finished taking himself over to do number 2! (insert dancing smilie!!) WOOT!

****************


Have you seen THIS THREAD at DST? I strongly suggest you participate... there's a nice prize involved.....

I have a couple new element packs up in the Boutique!


This is an Explosion of Buttons! All sorts of buttons to choose from are included in this element pack! Three different types of buttons, 2-hole, 4 hole, and glittered!


Buttons Galore Explosion includes 30 buttons, 10 of each color and style. Not all are shown in preview.



This is an Explosion of Elementary Tags! All sorts of tags to choose from are included in this element pack! Each tag is made from lined elementary paper! The tags come straight and curled!Elementary Tag Explosion includes 24 tags, 12 straight and 12 curled. Not all are shown in preview.

Both are 20% OFF today only!

OK... really! I must get up and start to clean!

13 comments:

Cindy said...

LOVE the little hand prints on the mat in the frame. Your husband will LOVE it!

Kim said...

Cute gift!

Anonymous said...

cute stuff & cute gift~

Anonymous said...

Love your new buttons and journaling tags! Very nice! That is a great Father's Day Gift idea too!

Laura said...

Such a sweet gift!!! Sometimes I wish that hubby worked in an office so I could do something like that for him to show off :) I LOVE it! Awesome Items as well!!!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous new products chicka and I am loving that gift. Great idea!

Unknown said...

The framed pic is adorable! I'm late in getting something together for Father's day, but if I remember right, my mother's day was a bit like yours, so he may get the same in return ;) If only I could manage to do that.

Anonymous said...

Oopps, the above comment is mine ... I didn't realize it was signed in. lol

Kimberly said...

love the fathers day gift! So cute.

JennStar said...

LOL! Oh, sometimes it's best to lead by example and PRAY that they catch on!! Love the frame!! ;o)

Anonymous said...

adorable frame, love the handprints (I am totally going to steal that idea! lol)

And great new stuff!!
~ashleigh

Kim said...

Ok, so I kind of took your idea, well kind of. I will post pictures of Trtav's fathers day gift on my blog in a day or two. I hope you dont get upset, I just thought it was such a cute idea.

Shannon Morrison said...

i stole it too!! i don't know how you got lucas's hand to make such a pretty handprint!