Monday, June 11, 2007

My Blue Eyed Boy....

Tagged! And this time I was Tagged by Theresa. (thanks girlie!)

So here goes:

Four of my favorite jobs:
1. Digi Designing! (really!)
2. Photographer
3. First Grade teacher
4. Photographer at Camp Toccoa

Four of my favorite local places
1. Pitsburgh Zoo
2. Pierson Park
3. Ross Park Mall
4. The Waterfront (and PF CHang's ;)

Four of my favourite foods
1. chocolate
2. Starbucks' cinnamon dolce latte
3. shrimp & filet mignon
4. ice cream, with chocolate in it

Four of my favorite international places
1. London
2. Scotland
3. Egypt
4. Australia

Four names of people I am tagging
1. Shawna
2. Kellie P
3. Kimberly
4. Amy

And can you believe it? I have gotten some scrapping done! (clap clap!) YAY!




Credits: Andrea Burns: Brown paper (Elemental: Lunar kit) Orange paper (Elemental: Solar kit) Red Paper (Elemental: Fire kit) and buttons (Buttons Galore coming this thursday) For the rest of the credits see HERE.

Journaling reads: precious smile softly cooing snuggling close breathe deep my Blue Eyed Boy

****************

We had a really rough day with Lucas yesterday... he just kept crying and crying and he wouldn't eat all day.... Last night when Nate was bathing him he realized that whenever he touched his ear he would scream even louder! Poor baby! It looks like he might have an ear infection... so I'm taking him in at 1:30 today. I nursed him in the football hold last night and this morning and that helps.

I just feel bad that we didn't figure it out earlier... Seth has never been sick, can you believe it? Never thrown up or anything, so with Lucas its like learning from the beginning, LOL!

Nate did eventually get the Corolla together and we did get to the 2 parties. Today he is working on the Jetta.

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Kim said...

He is so cute!!!! Just look at the inncocence in his face!

Shawna said...

Thanks for the tag Andrea :) Love the layout of Lucas, he's getting so big! And hope the little guy gets to feeling better, ear infections are not fun. My girls get them a lot in the winter & they are always awful.

Amy Covey said...

Thanks for the tag...and the comment on my blog! :) Lucas is adorable - love that layout! I hope he is feeling better soon. Both my kids suffered from ear infections when they were babies and they are no fun!

Angela @ Honey, I Shrunk the Mom said...

I'm so sorry Lucas is not well. Hope you were able to get that taken care of today. :(

But on a happier note, your little man is so darned cute! I can't believe how big he's getting.