Monday, June 04, 2007

My World....

For credits see HERE.

Journaling reads: Not a day goes by that I don't experience every emotion given to women. The three of you give me an abundance of love, joy, frustration, and fear. In this often dark world, it is the three of you who give me color and light in every shade imaginable.

And here is another gem from that quick shoot of Lucas... I like both versions, LOL!





My little Chunky Monkey!
Not much new to report here.... Nate and I are off to Maryland for a couple days, so I won't be back to post till Thursday. My sisters can't wait to meet Lucas. I'm actually supposed to be packing and getting the house ready and such... but here I am procrastinating, LOL!
Let me tell you something quickly about my father. He has done something so annoying....
He has taught Seth to call him by his first name. Oscar. My dad has earned a special name (He is Abuelo to my boys) and yet he keeps encouraging Seth to call him Oscar. So now whenever Seth sees him or hears that he is coming, he just yells "OSCAAAAARRR!"
Grrr! Its kinda cute in the same sense, but come on! Everyone else can call my dad by his first name... not my boys! This will be so fun to try and break, LOL!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our parents with our Children. A relationship we are rarely invited into LOL. Love the shot of the baby. Both versions also.

Sara E said...

wellllll...my mom goes by her first name, Norma, with all of her grandkids (the 3 of 5 that can say her name so far)..... she never liked Grandma, Grandmother, or any other variation and didn't feel like making up a name either ....... who know, maybe when my 2 youngest get to know her (we're a few states away) & my new nephew or neice..she's decide to take on some funky grandmother nickname

Shawna said...

Love the layout & the shots of Lucas - he's adorable!

In our family the grandpa's are called Papa & then their first name. I think Kaylie started that cause she was the 1st grandchild, plus my kids have 3 sets of grandparents plus great-grandparents so they need a way to differentiate all of them LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I saw a post by you on ILP and I visited your blog. Do you live in the Pittsburgh area? We are currently in Butler County but should be moving in the Friendship/Shadyside are within the next month. Such a small world!

BTW, cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

what great pics of Lucas!! and GREAT LO :)

Have a fun and safe trip!!