Monday, June 18, 2007

Da's Day Recap....

So it sounds like Photo Tip Friday is a good thing? LOL~ alrighty! You approved, so there will be a second installment this coming Friday.

Father's Day went really well yesterday. I think that Nate had a really great day. After church we came home and grilled out. We had melt-in-your-mouth Fillet Mignon, grilled shrimp, mashed potatoes & horseradish, and sweet corn. For desert was a warm lava cake.

Nate laughed when he opened his card and saw a pack of gum inside.

;)

I didn't laugh, but I think he got the idea.

Then Seth brought over his gift, and he REALLY loved the frame and photo. The rest of the day was really relaxed. We just hung out and vegged out.

****************

Just a fun reminder that this Thursday at 9pm EST, I will be having a chat over at DST. Come on over and visit! Its going to be a lot of fun!

****************
I am such a girl, ya know? Why do I let things affect me? These past couple weeks I have had a few things happen.... and even though deep down I know its not personal, I've taken it personally. I really wish I wouldn't... but the devil inside of me whispers that if *I* had been better it wouldn't happen, or that *I'm* not good enough period.
And then I get mad, that I'm even letting it affect me. ARRG! Is all just so dumb anyways.
****************
I'm starting to itch to re-do the blog. So.... I've got to scheme out what I'd like to do.
Have a happy Monday!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I am totally with ya on the "letyting thinkgs get to you" I am like that all the time. I know that I shouldnt take things personal but I do and it's hard not to sometimes. Glad you guys had a good day yesterday, we did too at my sisters until we got home and Landen cried for about 30 mintes straight, just screaming, and then again this am at 430...teething? Possibly

Anonymous said...

I just noticed you've run 84 miles since the end of April. Way to go, girl!!
Meg