Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Three Months....

Happy Three Month Birthday to my Lucas! Does anyone else think this is going waaay fast? I need to take his monthly picture with the Pooh Bear today.

Yesterday's Pediatric visit was somewhat funny. My 3 month old is 15 lbs and 2 oz.... and he also has swimmer's ear! What the heck! Totally my mom's fault, she gave him his bath when we were visiting there last week, and I distinctly remember my sister standing next to me asking if his ears were supposed to be underwater like that.

(sigh) Anyways! We have special drops to put in his ear for the next few days.

I got another page done... and I think this is one of my new favorites....


Journaling reads: milk breath, sweetly sighing, all is well in the Land of Nod.
For credits see HERE.
I have an actual paid photo shoot tonight. I was supposed to do it Friday night, but that was the night tornadoes rolled through and the cars broke. So we rescheduled for tonight. Its going to be of a darling 18 month old boy. So cute!
Nate is gone the next couple days... he took a few of the Youth Group boys on a Backpacking trip.
BREAKTHROUGH! Seth hadn't gone number 2 in 2 days.... so we had him n.a.k.e.d and asking him constantly if he had to go... to which he always replied "Yot Yet." (Seth-speak for "not yet"). All of a sudden he said "Gotta P.O.O.P!" ran to the toilet by himself and proceeded to go. YESSS! He also tore all the TP to bits, but ah well, we'll let that slide, LOL!

8 comments:

Monique said...

oh the layout! i already left love in the DST gallery, it went straight into my favs too! and i hope the little one feels better soon, poor thing getting swimmers ear already! have a great day

Chelle Belle said...

Oh Andrea! I always love looking at your blog, really! Such a gorgeous layout! And yay for Seth!!! Congrats on the photo shoot!

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks great and LOVE your layout! They do grow up too fast don't they! It is just rude! :)

Anonymous said...

lol @ the running to the potty. It's what I dread the most. I love the LO of Lucas! Gorgeous. Good luck with the photo shoot tonight! I'd love to get paid to do that, I can dream right?

Brooke said...

BEAUTIFUL layout!!! Babies do grow up way way too fast. :( Sad about his ears, though. Congrats on the p.o.t.t.y stuff, that's a big milestone! Have a great day!
Brooke

Anonymous said...

awww... sweet lo!

Unknown said...

LOVE this LO! And congrats to you lil' one on his 3 month B-Day! Our DD just celebrated hers on the 11th... and YES! They do grow so fast... too fast! Thanks for sharing your picts... they're super cute!

Kim said...

I love this layout too. A big 3 months!!!! So is swimmers ear like an infection? I'm not familiar with it.