Friday, May 04, 2007

Spring has finally Sprung....

Isn't little miss Hailey just a doll? This shoot proved to be rather difficult, because I did alot of backlighting. Also, the sunlight was still pretty strong, even though this was done at 5:30 pm. A couple may seem soft, but its becasue I added a softening/ glow conversion to them, and they look much nicer in their real size. And how about the Vintage Conversions? Aren't they cool too?







Seth jumped in for one too.... Can anyone spy something a bit naughty? ROFLOL!




Well, I have a very busy past few days. yesterday I had to cook and clean for some dinner guests last night. All this morning I was finally packing away my maternity clothes and bringing out my summer stuff. Yet, also, I was cleaning out the attic a bit and weeding out clothes I know I won't wear anymore.

I have been doing really great with keeping up with my running. I am up to 3 miles at a time now. Yes, its slow, but I'll build my speed as my endurance grows. I am so excited to tell you that in 2.5 weeks of running and cutting back on portions, and cutting out sweets... I'm already down 5 lbs and a pant size! WOOT! 10 lbs to go to get back to pre-pregnancy weight.

Now... I just mentioned that I cooked for some guests last night, and I am about to share a yummy recipe with you! Very easy and very tasty!

Lemonade Pie

2 (5 oz) cans evaporated milk

2 (3.4 oz) pkgs lemon pudding mix

2 (8 oz) cream cheese, softened

2 (3 oz cream cheese) cream cheese, softened

1 (12 oz) can frozen lemonade concentrate, partially thawed

1 ready-made prepared graham cracker crust

Garnishes: whipped cream, fresh mint sprigs, lemon slices

1. Whisk together evaporated milk and pudding mix in bowl 2 minutes or until thickened.

2. Beat cream cheeses at medium speed with a mixer until fluffy. Add lemondae concentrate, beating until blended; add pudding mixture and beat till blended.

3. Pour into crust; freeze 4 hours or until firm. Garnish if desired.

YUMM!

6 comments:

Theresa said...

Oh!!! Lemonade pie is the best, isn't it? We call it summer pie at our house because it just tastes like summer.

Those pictures are GORGEOUS, Andrea!! Truly stunning!

Kim said...

I LOVE these pics, you are an amazing artist! The "wing" pictures are the sweetest!

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

She is adorable! What great pictures! I am going to begin digi scrapbooking, would you reccomend Photoshop Elements 4.0? Is there any sort of CD you can buy with it to help teach us dummies how to do it? :) jennisajoy@juno.com

Anonymous said...

Precious pictures today, Andrea! You've captured some amazing images! Congrats on your post-pregnancy weight loss! Keep up the great work, and keep us posted!

I rarely post a comment here, but I check your blog every day. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Andrea,
I am so impressed with your running! You are motivating me to keep up with mine. And these photos are BEAUTIFUL!!

Deena said...

Great pics, love the vintage conversion! Especially on the first one.