Monday, May 21, 2007

The Elemental Collection

I am so excited to present to you, the Elemental Collection!



Air is the first kit in the Elemental Collection. It features soft and airy colors, and dreamy butterflies. Air includes 6 papers that have been artfully worn and distressed. Also included in the kit are 3 brads, 3 flowers, 2 frames, 2 tags, 2 ribbons, a swirl, and word art.


Earth

Earth is the second kit in the Elemental Collection. It features the warm and earthy colors of the world we live in, and a couple bugs as well. Earth includes 6 papers that have been artfully worn and distressed. Also included in the kit are 3 bug bubbles, 2 folded flowers, 2 tags, 2 word art, a frame and photo corner made from dirt, a ric rac frame, ric rac photo edge, and a felt vine.


Fire

Fire is the third kit in the Elemental Collection. It features the swirls and passionate colors of light that fire gives us. Fire includes 6 papers that have been artfully worn and distressed. Also included in the kit are 3 gems, 2 flowers, 2 frames, 2 ribbons, 2 tags, 2 word art, and 1 glittered edge.


Lunar

Lunar is the fourth kit in the Elemental Collection. It features the dark and moody side of night, along with some celestial influence. Lunar includes 6 papers that have been artfully worn and distressed. Also included in the kit are 2 flowers, 2 frames, 2 ric racs, 2 tags, 1 bead trim, 1 gem, 1 knocker, 1 moon, and 1 star.


Solar

Solar is the fifth kit in the Elemental Collection. It features many of the colors of the sun in all its warm glory. Solar includes 6 papers that have been artfully worn and distressed. Also included in the kit are 2 flowers, 2 brads, 2 frames, 2 sun bubbles, 2 tags, 1 beadstrip, 1 sunburst, 1 word art, and 1 tied ribbon.



Water

Water is the sixth kit in the Elemental Collection. It features shades of blue with a touch of wet green. Water includes 6 papers that have been artfully worn and distressed. Also included in the kit are 2 flowers, 2 buttons, 2 tags, 2 gems, 1 beadtrim, 1 brad, 1 heart, 1 frame, 1 glittered wave, and 1 splash of water.

And the whole collection~

Elemental Collection

The Elemental Collection includes all six of the beautiful kits featuring the elements all around us. All kits are completely mix and match and is sure to bring that special touch to your special page. Each kit includes 6 papers and a variety of elements.

All of the kits, and the entire collection is on sale for 20% off from now until Wed. May 23!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh girl, the EARTH kit is on my wish list! They all look great!!! I just realized we are both in PA (I live in the Poconos). Anyway, looks you have been VERY creative!!! Love it all. And glad I found your blog. I will be checking in on ya!

Across the Miles Photography said...

I'm so excited for you! Your new kit is going to do so well...it's just gorgeous!!

Angela said...

I love this kit Andrea and had so much fun working with it. :o)
I am glad you are home safely and feeling up to doing more a bit. :o) Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Great collection Andrea :) And I just wanted to say I adore your new blog header :)

Anonymous said...

Andrea, I am so sorry for your loss. I haven't been around much and just saw your posts. I'm glad you're back home, safe and sound...I love your new collection! It is gorgeous! How in the world did you find time to create all this wonderfulness?

Carla

Rona said...

GORGEOUS collection, Andrea! WOW! I don't know which one my favorite is----how about ALL? :)

Monique said...

wow! those kits are gorgeous! definitely going on my wish list for when i have a bit more cash! oooh, i can see some layouts forming in my head already!

MissHuniBuni said...

beautiful kits ! love the solar & lunar and fire!

Kim said...

I am loving your new page! once I get this scrappin stuff figured out I'm coming straight hfor your stuff

Jenna said...

what a fantastic concept... you rock WOMAN!

Anonymous said...

cool new collection - glad u had a safe trip and at least got to see some family.

Unknown said...

gorgeous kits!