Monday, May 07, 2007

Never a Bridesmaid.... till now

Ssshhh... I'm not supposed to be doing this right now! I'm really supposed to be in the attic Spring Cleaning with Nate. Its so gross up there....

Look what I caught.... Lucas' first smile on camera. Isn't he just so sweet? And can you see his eyes? I really hope they stay blue. Just like his daddy's!


Yesterday I was asked to be in a wedding party this coming December. I felt so honored! Its a friend of mine in my church, and I just know its going to be such an elegant affair. I've never been a bridesmaid before. I was my sister's matron of honor, but you know how that is, LOL! All my friends in college asked me to photograph the wedding... never become part of it, LOL! ;) So I was so happy yesterday when Kierstin asked me.
Oops! Nate caught me, I have to dash... back to the attic I go!

6 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my goodness Andrea. He is so cute! BTW, I am spring cleaning too! I just took a break to pick up one of our nephews from school and eat a snack. I am cleaning our whole house getting ready for a yard sell for our church to benefit cancer society. I am starting in our room and then working our way around the house through the week hopefully to be done with the down stairs by Thurday. Hope you have a good day.

Angela

Kim said...

What a beautiful lil boy you have, well both of your boys aer gorgeous! But such a sweet pic this is! Cleaning is the pits, ask me I could get the WORST house-wife of the year award!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable photo! I love those toothless baby grins. These days all I get are toothy cheesy grins from my boys. Congrats on your bridesmaid position too... the one and only time I've been in a wedding was when I was my sister's matron of honor a couple years ago. (How matronly.)

Sabrina said...

Oh Andrea, he gets more gorgeous with each new picture you post!! What a little sweetheart he is!! And, oh how I should be cleaning!! I really need to but you know how that goes!! I just keep putting it off! LOL! Thanks for sharing the beautiful, sweet smiling photo!!

Jess said...

AWWW! Lucas's first smile! What a PRECIOUS photo!

I'm supposed to be spring cleaning too... but I'm having a hard enough time just keeping up with the regular cleaning with our hectic baseball schedules! Sigh.

Glad to hear you are all doing well... how's Sean? Still liking being a big bro? ;)

Kimberly said...

What a darling smile!